Chapter Nineteen

The next morning...

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up and my first thought was to go and get the ring. I had the chance so I got myself ready and made my way to the shop to collect it.

As soon as I had arrived, I felt excited yet nervous. I still didn't know how, or when I was going to do this. I asked the employee to collect it and I had to sign for it, and then check that the ring was correct and in perfect condition.

"Proposal?" The man asked as he was getting out a box and I nodded slowly, he smiled and then placed the ring inside of the box. He showed it to me and I nodded in approval. He closed it and handed the box to me.

"I understand the nerves, but it should all go just as perfectly as you want it to" He said reassuringly, I nodded and thanked him, and left to go back to the dorm.

As soon as I was back, I was greeted with V and J-Hope running in the hall. I laughed and it was then clear that J-Hope had no idea that I had come into the dorm. He practically jumped out of his own skin which caused me and V to laugh hysterically.

"Where did you go?" J-Hope asked me after calming down and sitting on a couch, all of the boys were there and I then revealed the box to them and they all jumped up to look at it. I opened the box and they all looked at it and nodded. I smiled and started to feel more excitement than nerves about it.

"So what are you planning to do?" Rapmon asked me and I sighed.

"I have no idea, that's where I need your help" I said and then they all started to think.

"What about the show we have planned? Since it's a Valentines Day it would be appropriate to do that" V suggested and everyone agreed with the idea, I nodded and then remembered about our song that Holly and I have written, she has composed and we are going to reveal on that show. No one has known about this song since it was going to be a surprise during the show. Since it was in English, I immediately turned to Rapmon and he looked confused.

"I need your help, come with me" I said and he nodded, everyone looked confused as we left and I dragged him into his own studio.

"What is it Jimin?" He asked and I explained that we were going to do a surprise song, and that changing the last lyrics without her knowing would be a good idea to start the proposal. He thought it was a great idea and then asked for the lyrics. I wrote them all down and he was surprised that they were all in English.

I then had to tell Rapmon that I had learned English in order to speak to her Dad easily, and it also allows me to speak with international armys and help with translation in English for the other members. He looked surprised yet proud that I had done this and he then helped me change the last line of the song so that it fitted with the song and that it still had the correct rhyme.

Once that was done, I then had everything I needed in place for the show and proposal. I then had to go to the girl's studio since Holly wanted to practice our dance routine for our song. After practicing it many times we left and I took her into a small restaurant spontaneously so that we could have some food and so that we could have one last date before things become too busy. We have the chance now and I want to spend as much time as I can with her.

After that, we left to go to our dorms and I made sure that I had the ring in a hidden place, so that there was no chance of her finding it. I then told the rest of the boys about the surprise song, which is now not so much a surprise. I just didn't tell them that it was all in English, only Rapmon knows that.

I then went back into my own room, changed so that I was ready to go to sleep, and after a while I fell asleep.

Skip to the Valentine's show...