Chapter Three

I walked into my usual bedroom, followed by Juliet. I had a specific bedroom I stay in on the first floor every summer, luckily, there were two twin beds in here, and so I would be rooming with Jules. It overlooked the ocean, and we had a beach right outside the front door to the left. I loved it here.

            “I don’t understand why we didn’t want to come this summer.” I told Juliet.

            “Nice room,” I turned around to see Niall standing in the doorway.

            “Nevermind, I remembered why.” I sighed.

            “That’s not very nice,” Niall said in a sad tone.

            “You’re not very nice.” I replied crossing my arms.

            “Look, I was sent here to apologize for how I acted on the plane. Calling you a bitch and whatever else.” He said looking down.

            “Well, your apology isn’t accepted, mostly because you didn’t want to, you’re being forced to.” I said annoyed.

            “Whatever, Sky, I tried.” He sighed walking out of our room.

            “Don’t call me Sky,” I yelled after him but he just waved his hand in the air pretty much telling me to get over it.

            “He pisses me off so badly.” I mumbled in Jules’ direction.

            “Yeah, me too.” she agreed. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, I hadn’t eaten for about five hours, and it was much needed. I pulled out some bread and turkey, and Swiss cheese, and attempted to make a sandwich before anyone came downstairs into the kitchen. I was trying to get a plate from the cupboard but I couldn’t reach, even on my tiptoes. As I was attempting to get it I smelt a strong scent of cologne come into the kitchen so I turned around quickly.

            “You again.” I said with a smug look on my face.

            “Sorry, I’m hungry too.” Niall said defensively.

            “Can’t you wait till I leave?” I asked annoyed. I went back to attempting to get a plate out of the cupboard. Whoever decided to put the plates on the top shelf, is a complete idiot.

“Stop checking out my ass, Horan.” I told him, I could feel his eyes on me.

“I wasn’t!” he told me, obviously lying. I saw an arm go above my head and place a plate on the counter in front of me. I turned around to see Niall standing there smiling,

            “Uh…thanks…” I said awkwardly placing my sandwich on my plate.

            “Welcome.” He responded awkwardly also, but with a smile still.

            “Sup, bro?” Daniel asked walking into the kitchen. The smile on Niall’s face automatically disappeared and turned into a grimacing expression.

            “Yeah, next time, get it your fucking self.” He yelled towards me as he walked out of the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes and turned back taking a bite of my sandwich.

            “What was that about?” Daniel asked confused.

            “Your best friends a douchebag, how many times do I have to tell you?” I asked curiously, furrowing my eyebrows and walking out of the kitchen and back into my bedroom with my sandwich.