Chapter Twenty Five

“It seems like we’ve been here for so much longer than a month, I mean it’s already July 2nd. Can you believe that?” My head turned towards Harry as Allison, Niall, Harry and I all sat on the beach, letting the water hit our feet. It had been about three days since the date I had with Niall, and surprisingly nothing bad had happened yet, everything had been going pretty well for a change in my life.

            “I know; it seems like we’ve been here forever. I think it’s because we all became so close so fast.” I watched as he nodded pulling his sunglasses over his eyes.

            “Well…not all of us.” Niall laughed next to me, nudging me a little.

            “That’s just because you suck.” Allison bluntly replied, paired with a little laugh. I looked over smiling as I watched Harry wrap his arm around her pulling her closer and kissing the top of her head. She didn’t really hate Niall, though, she just liked messing with him, but we weren’t sure if Niall knew that.

            “I know.” Niall agreed as I leaned over kissing his cheek quickly,

            “You’re gettin’ better though.” I chuckled, “You haven’t been as much of an ass lately,” I teased as Alli and Harry giggled in unison.

            “What if we go visit Daniel at work? Would we get in trouble?” I suggested as Harry stood up, reaching his hand out and pulling Alli up with him.

            “No, we should.” Harry smirked. We all agreed that we should go, and that is was a good idea; we had been here for a month and never got this idea for some reason. We packed up all our stuff and began making our way back up the pathway and throwing our things in the house, I’m sure someone would pick them up and put things away. We all trotted to the car happily as Niall and I got in the back, and Alli in the passenger seat next to Harry, that was a given I suppose.

            “I’m kinda excited.” I smiled like a little girl as Niall giggled.

            “Me too,” Niall admitted as he looked over at me grinning excitedly. He placed his hand over mine that was resting on my lap and looked back out the window eagerly as we pulled into the parking lot of the Clearwater Aquarium. I was beyond excited, I loved marine animals, it had always been a passion of mine since I was a little girl; if I could become a marine biologist I would, but sadly I had a fear of drowning, so I’ll just settle being a zoologist. We were hoping there wouldn’t be too many teenage girls here, because I could tell they didn’t really want to be bothered today; they just wanted to spend time with us and have fun in privacy. We all got out of the car, parking relatively close to the entrance, which was good because, well, I’m lazy. We opened the door walking in casually to the gift shop, hoping maybe no one would notice, but I was almost positive that wouldn’t be the case considering they were part of the the whole ‘world’s biggest boy band’ phenomena. I looked around as my eyes caught on the cashier, her face when from bored and uninterested in anything to do with her job, to overly shocked, making a little giggle escape my mouth.

            “Hmm?” Niall almost whispered to me in response to my giggle. He watched my eyes dart towards the girl and his followed a little laugh escaping his mouth as well, “Clearly someone is a fan,” he mumbled while laughing as the girl stood stone still in shock at the register.

            “Uh, hi!” the girl finally called out as we were looking at all stuffed animals on a shelf. I wanted to do a face-palm and attempt to leave but Niall grabbed my hand making me stay still next to him. As the girl walked over Niall shoved his hands in his jean pockets awkwardly as Harry and him turned around to face the girl,