Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning; well that’s what I thought anyways.  I picked up my phone and looked at it realizing quickly it was way past morning, more like one in the afternoon. Last night took a lot out of us I guess, I turned to Jules’ bed and she was just waking up as well.

            “Good morning,” I yawned.

            “Afternoon.” She corrected as she stretched. I slowly got up from my bed throwing a t-shirt over my tank top and walking out the bedroom door and into the kitchen. I looked to my left and far off in the family room my dad was sitting on his laptop, and he didn’t look too happy. I quietly tried to get into the fridge, grab a juice box, and get back to my room without him noticing, but that wasn’t the case. I got halfway to my room when my dad called my name.

            “Yeah dad?” I called innocently from the hallway near my bedroom.

            “Come here,” he sounded stern, and I didn’t want to keep him waiting. My dad was one of my best friends when he wanted to be, but a complete dictator at other times. I slowly walked into the family room and he looked up from his laptop with a serious look on his face.

            “So…” I started, hoping he would tell me what he wanted before my nerves got the better of me. My dad makes me nervous when he acts like this, his temper could go off at any second. It’s like a ticking time bomb.

            “So…would you like to tell me why I woke up to Harry with Niall in the kitchen with ice on his black eye?” My dad asked tilting his head somewhat.

            “I…uh…” I started trying to think of what to say, “I couldn’t tell ya,” I finished.

            “Well, that’s funny, he told me that you started a fight with him last night for being on the beach when you didn’t want him there, and hit him with, what was it that he said? A stick, I think, and then pushed him into the water. And then Niall had said you started a huge fight with him and threw his phone into the water.” My dad finished looking quite annoyed. I couldn’t care less about my dad’s feelings though, Harry should be more worried about his once I get to him.

            “Dad…you really think I would hit him with a stick? And his phone, really? Could they not come up with better lies than that, we’re not five here.” I asked seriously, he could probably see the anger in my eyes. The mixture of me just hating them, and them lying to my own dad, was just not good.

            “I don’t know, maybe.” My dad retorted. With that said I turned around and walked to the beginning of the hall.

            “HARRY STYLES, GET YOUR EGOMANIAC, IGNORANT POPSUPERSTAR ASS DOWN HERE…NOW…YOU TOO HORAN!” I screamed throughout the house. It wouldn’t surprise me if everyone in the house heard me. Juliet opened the bedroom door and came out into the hall looking at me. I told her what happened quickly, causing her to get angry too.

            “Get this, okay.” I mumbled as she took out her phone and started recording very discretely. Harry and Niall quickly came down the stairs and walked down the hallway towards me nervously.

            “…what?” Harry asked slowly, which is nothing unusual.

            “Come with me,” I said angrily as they followed behind me, Juliet going behind them.

            “So why did you guys feel the need to lie to my dad about what happened last night?” I asked him seriously.

            “We didn’t lie about anything,” Harry said matter-of-factly.