Chapter Eleven

I slowly and quietly got up out of my bed, being considerately proud of myself for getting up before noon. I tip-toed over to the bedroom door, twisting the doorknob as carefully as possible attempting not to wake Juliet, who was in a deep sleep still. As I opened the door a loud creek echoed through the room as I watch Juliet flip onto her other side, but remained asleep. I shut the door and sneakily made my way to the bathroom across the hall, not wanting to use ours, since she was asleep. I threw my toothbrush on the countertop as I pulled my blonde hair out of its messy bun, and brushed it out. I really should change my hair I mumbled as I finished brushing my teeth and wiping any smeared makeup that resided on my face. I opened the door and looked around the corner into the kitchen, where I noticed Harry sitting by himself eating a bowl of cereal. I was going to attempt to get out of having a conversation with him, but he noticed me before I could get back to my room.

            “Morning Sky.” His sleepy voice echoed through the whole first floor.  Shit I mumbled under my breath. I walked over slowly to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing the orange juice, cautiously looking around for Niall. Avoiding him was clearly the only option I had.

            “Morning, Styles.” I smiled over at him and he returned it with a grin.

            “Sleep well?” he asked nicely and I just shrugged. I didn’t sleep very well to be honest, I couldn’t get Niall’s light clear blue eyes out of my head, it’s like they were permanently burned into my retinas and memory. I tossed and turned pretty much all night thinking about what had happened yesterday. Harry didn’t ask much, just gave me a reassuring smile in return, like he knew or something. I walked over to cupboard, reaching on my tippy toes for a cup,

            “Morning beautiful,” I heard his Irish accent in my ear, I felt my heart stop with the feeling of Niall’s warm lips plant a sweet kiss on my cheek. He had smelled like he had just gotten out of the shower as he reached over me and put a cup on the counter for me.

            “Uh, t-thanks.” I stuttered trying not to show what he had just done to me on the inside, and trying to get rid of my smile before he noticed.

            “Whoa, what was that?” Harry asked shocked but with a little giggle at the end and I just shook my head, pouring my juice.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Harry.” Niall laughed and sat next to him at the island.

            “Yeah, Skyler, what was that?” We all turned our heads to the hallway where Juliet was standing, arms crossed, looking very displeased with what she had just seen.

            “Nothing!” we all replied suspiciously in complete harmony. You could see she was angry with me, but I hadn’t done anything wrong in all honesty, it was all him. She let out a loud huff before she spoke,

            “Can I speak with you Skyler? Alone?” she asked angrily as she stomped back to our bedroom dramatically.

            “Someone is in trouble.” Harry gigged under his breath and I just narrowed my eyes at him before turning around and began walking to our bedroom.

            “Sorry babe.” Niall yelled from the island as I stopped and turned around, my eyes like daggers towards him,

            “Just stop, Niall.” I spoke in a serious tone before walked off to our bedroom and shut the door behind me.

*

            “What do you mean you’re leaving Jules?” I asked her confused as she packed all of her stuff into her large suitcase in frustration. We had been arguing for over 40 minutes about pointless things, I just wanted to know the real reason she was upset.