Meet your match

~~Eren's Point Of View/ P.O.V~~
%****************************************%
As I sat in my new home, my tummy was rumbling. I was cold and I could no longer cry beacause I was so thirsty. I'm worthless and I should just give up now. That is what I thought until I saw i saw a man with raven hair and another person next to him that was a brunette and thet was jumpin. up and down.
~~Levi's Point Of View/ P.O.V~~
"Come on Levi you can't be lonely forever" Shitty Glasses said to me.
"I'm just not interested in anyone at the moment" I replied.
We were on our way to a pet shop because Shitty glasses thought that I needed to find something to keep me company. We walked down a long road and Shitty glasses lead me through an alleyway.
"Looks like this was the wrong direction" Shitty glasses said to me.
I roll my eyes and sigh. All of a sudden, Shitty glasses runs over to a box and I see her shocked face.
"Levi come look."
I start to walk over and the I hear a quiet mewl.
~~Eren's Point Of View/ P.O.V~~
At the moment I'm in my cat form and I don't know how to change back to my human form which is annoying. I hear two people from a distance and I can just make out what they are saying.
"Come on Levi you can't be lonely forever" One voice said.
"I'm just not interested in anyone at the moment" Another voice said quite sternly.
"Looks like this was the wrong direction" The first voice said. Their footsteps where getting louder and louder.
I mewl to try and get their attention, but it was no use. Then the brunette ran over to my home/box and peered inside and she saw me.
"Levi come look."
I mewl again as that is the only thing I can do at the moment.
"Awww it's so cute"
The brunette, which I recognised had the first voice, reached their hand out and I back away a bit. When the man leamed over I instantly fell in love. He had grey eyes and a welly formed face. He was wearing a tight shirt that showed of his muscles. He then reached his hand out and started stroking my ears. I leaned into his touch and purred.
"Awwww, it likes you Levi. I think you've found your match"The brunette squealed.
The raven who's name I heard was Levi smiled slightly. I mewled and tried use my paws to grab onto him. I rubbed my head on him and he laughed slightly.
"So cute" The brunette says.
"Let's take it home" The raven hair replies.