Bonding

~~Eren's Point Of View/ P.O.V~~
%****************************************%
"What!?" I shouted.
"Hi!" The blonde one Armin changes into a human.
"H-hi" I stutter.
"Hello." The black one Mikasa changes into human.
"I never knew that there were more people like me!" I screamed.
"You see, you all have a drug inside of you which has mutated your cells, making you able to transform into cat or human form or half cat half human." Erwin explains.
"Wait, how do you know so much about this?" I question.
"I was able to get a sample of their DNA and saw that it had another strange piece to it." Erwin explained.
"That's why you're a little kitty-witty." Hanji mocked.
"Shut up." I say, pouting.
"But you do look ... cute." Levi murmured.
I instantly turned a bright red.
Did Levi actually think I was cute?
"So Hanji, Levi and I need to go get some stuff, so we'll be out shopping. Call us if you need anything."
"Yes." All three of us reply.
"Toodles!" Screams Hanji.
Once they had closed the door, we where left in an awkward silence, until...
"Hi I'm Armin as you already might know and that's Mikasa. We are like you!"
"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become one?"
"Well, it's a personal story but I will share it with you."
"Are you sure about this Armin?" Mikasa whispered.
"Yarp!"
There was a pause and then a deep breath.
"When Mikasa and I where younger, we where kidnapped. We tried fighting back, but it was no use. They told us they where doing a little experiment and after that we had been knocked out. When I woke up, I had discovered I had turned into a cat and could easily slip out the chair. Luckily, Mikasa was in the room next to me, so I slipped through a hole in the wall. Mikasa was still unconscious, so I picked her up and carried her though the hole and out the room. The people who took us where near the entrance and we tried not to get spotted but we where. That was a good thing. They took us of as actual cats, Mikasa now being awake, and let us out. After that, we sprinted away. We had been gone for so long that our parents had given up and moved. So we where strays. Until Erwin found us and took us in. He was obviously freaked out with the fact we could change, but he didn't kick us out, and that's our story."
"Wow, you went through a lot!"
"Yeah, but we try not to think of it."
"Armin had saved us." Mikasa whispered.
Armin blushed and shrugged his shoulders.
"What about you Eren?"
I was about to say something but then the door opened and in cane Hanji, Levi and Erwin.
"I'll tell you later!" I hush whispered.
"You guys weren't bored then!" Hanji mocked as we where all cuddled up on the sofa, half asleep.
"Goodnight."