My new home

~~Eren's Point Of View/ P.O.V~~
%****************************************%
As I was in Levi's arms, him and the brunette were talking. I could only hear a few words because I was half asleep in his arms.
"We should introduce it to Mikasa and Armin."
The first voice says.
"We should actually let it settle into the home first, seeing as it was out on the streets."
Says a more masculine voice.
"Ok, but when It's settled in can we go round Erwin's to show it to them?"The first voice says.
"Sure, ok." The masculine voice says.
As time went on, I eventually closed my eyes fully and fell asleep in his arms.

                               *Time skip*
I wake up to see Levi and the brunette in the distance.
"Levi he's awake" the brunette says.
How do they know my Gender. Oh, they must have looked. I blushed slightly, thinking about Levi looking at me there.
"Awww cute, he's blushing." Says the brunette.
"Hanji, can you go run him a bath?"
"Sure!"
When, the brunette I now know as Hanji ran off, Levi looked in my direction and started walking towards me.
"Hey, do you feel alright?"
"Meow." I forgot I was still in my cat form.
"Tch, look at me talking to a cat. A adorable cat" Levi added.
"Meow" I meant to say, 'I can't change back'.
He started stroking my ears and I leant into his touch and started purring.
"Levi, bath's ready!" Hanji said running into the room.
Levi picked me up and lead me to what I presumed was a bathroom. And I can tell you, their house was really clean!
"Please don't make this a messy job!" Hanji says.
Levi carefully places me in the bath that was filled with nice, warm water. I missed bathing.
"Look, he likes the bath, what a relief!" Hanji says.
"Tch, he's dirty."
"Don't worry Levi, he will be all clean in a bit."
They gently started rubbing me over with soap and rinsed the soap off with water. They lifted me out of the bath and I mewled a ' thank you'. They dried me off and I was all clean.
"Tch that's better."
As soon as he said this, the world started to spin around and the last thing I could see was their faces. I fell over and felt really hot.