Cabin

"Where here." I say getting out of the car and opening the trunk. Everyone gets their stuff and we go inside, it is dusty, like I knew it would be. It has that wood smell the one that reminds me of home. It is pretty much how we left it, the kitchen to the right and the living room to the left. If you walk strait from the door, you reach the stairs to the second floor, where all the rooms are.

"This place needs some serious cleaning." Sokaku says. I smirk. 

"Good that you think so, the broom is in the upstairs closet." I say. We all laugh.

"I pick my room." Mich says as he runs up the stairs taking them two at a time. He is obviously glad to be back, I am too.

"Come on Sokaku I'll show you your room." He nods and follows me to his room, which is next to Mich's.

There are four rooms, Mich's, mine, my parents and one for guests. We haven't opened my parent's room or even used it. The guests room is the first door you see, then you see Mich's. In front of Mich's is mine and at the end of the corridor my parents bedroom.

"There." I point at the door. He says thanks and walks inside. I do the same, I smile seeing my old room again. In the middle of the room is the bed, to the right are shelves of plants, rocks and stuff I collected from the woods. To the left is a window with view of the forest. I barely put my bag on my bed when I hear someone knock on the door.

Sokaku.

"What's up?" I ask, unzipping my bag.

"Nothing, I just wanted to ask you something." He closes the door. I move my bag and sit down on the bed, I pat on my left side, signaling him to sit.

He does, he is sitting next to me. I notice that my bed isn't that big, our shoulders are touching and a feel fluttered.

"I wanted to ask you if I could." I'm not really paying attention, I am more interested in his eyelashes and lips. Why did he have to be good looking? Why couldn't he be ugly, that way I wouldn't be so distracted.

"So what do you think?" He looks me in the eyes. His eyes are amazing, it's like they could see your soul. Kind yet fierce eyes, it's like they had a fire of there own. After I while, I notice he is waiting  for an answer. 

"What?" I ask. Great and the award of the biggest loser goes to...

"I asked you if I could train Michael as my disciple." He says. Oh. Actually that's great, because I am a very bad teacher. Don't have any patience whatsoever.  But I didn't want him to know that.

"Okay...sure, if you really want to." I sounded casual, right? I hope so. "But wasn't Sensei supposed to train him?"

"Yeah, he was but till then can I?" He asks.

"Sure, sure." I say. 

He stands up. "Great!" I can't help but feel cold where we used to touch. He turns to leave.

"Make him strong." I say. 

"No problem, but I won't go easy on him." He says. I nod. "Kara, you should train too. Just be back for diner." With that he leaves.

I look out the window. He's right. Damn he's been right in everything lately.  With determination I grab some black shorts and a sport bra, put them on and walk out the door to the forest. I have like five hours to train. I touched the biggest tree I close to me, and smile. I guess I just couldn't keep away. I stretch and start with a light run. Man, how I like to run. It's like every muscle in my body comes to life. I can hear my heart in my ears, but I just run faster. I can feel my stress and all my worries leave me as if I was drunk. I star to remember happy memories of when I was little.

The trees are a blur in my eyes, the whole forest is a blur I am running so fast, and I love it. I love every second of it.

I stop to take a break before I continue, I take deep breaths. I am breathing heavily , with my hand I remove the sweat that falls in my eyes.

Then I hear it.

I try to hear it again but there is nothing. I thought I heard something, people talking. Barely a whisper.

There it is a again.

It is coming from the right. I crunch low, hunter style. I move my legs slowly, I don't want them to know I am here. Whoever they are.

The whispering is getting louder. It is definitely a group of people. I hear a car door close.

I walk faster, still carefully so they wouldn't hear me. I can see a clearing up ahead. They are discussing about something. I can now see them. I am hiding behind a few bushes. 30 feet away is a grey van. Three men and a woman are standing in front of the van looking at something in the distance.

The side door suddenly opens, two teenagers come out. But they look the same, the boy had a green rash in his cheek and he looks like he has a cold, he has blond hair and light blue yes. He is wearing a red scarf a brown winter jacket and dark jeans.

The girl next to him looks like his exact replica. She has shorts, a white blouse and a blue scarf. She also has a bottle of water in one hand.

They walk towards the other people. An older man with gray hair a few patches of black hair here and there. He has pale green eyes, that looked very much alive. He is wearing a black vest, light brown shirt and black pants. He is the oldest of the bunch. The man next to him is strong built, he has camouflage pants and a white shirt on. He looks younger. He has really short brown-blonde hair and brown eyes.

The woman behind him is wearing skin tight leggings with a black jacket. She has red hair that reaches her shoulders, with bottle green eyes.

The guy next to the woman is the farthest away from me but he is the one you notice more. He is the only one of the group with light dark colored skin. He has really small curly black hair and dark eyes. He has gray pants and a white shirt.

They all have something in common.

They all have a black tattoo in they're right shoulder. They were the same but different, the same style but different form.

Like my tattoo.