one : such a small girl

,draft,

The bell rang, signifying the end of another school day. /name/ made her way out of the principal's office, barely making it through the tenacious lectures she was given. She sighed having to think about repeating her first day tomorrow, but at least the principal didn't call her parents.

/name/ suddenly remembered the boy in the hoodie from earlier that day and sighed again, this time in affection, "I hope I can see him again soon.."

Speaking of the boy, Shigeo Kageyama, or simply known as Mob, was ironically walking behind her- heading home as per usual. They were going in the same direction but his pace was much faster than hers so a minute or two was enough for him to pass by her naturally without her noticing. He would've also completely avoided any sort of encounter with her that moment if it weren't for the fact that his phone rang.

Mob took out his flip phone from his pocket and answered the call.

"Hey Mob, can you come right away?"

He replied, "Why? Is something wrong? I'm sure you can handle it-"

/name/ immediately looked up at the sound of his voice. "Who's there?" She spotted Mob who was just a few feet in front of her, and decided to listen in on his conversation on the phone- although she could hardly hear a word that came from the person he was talking to.

"No, I'm serious. There's an evil spirit."

"But-"

"The evil spirit and customers are waiting, so hurry."

"Master-"

"Okay?"

"I-"

"Beep."

Mob simply sighed.

-

Another day passed with not many changes. Mob walked to school and stared at Tsubomi again for a couple of seconds, then headed off to class where he would often be the but of jokes for not understanding the questions, then busting his pants at gym class which was basically hell. The only thing different this day was when school ended- and he wasn't alone. Someone was trailing ever so slightly behind him.

His phone rang again, "Hello?"

"Hey Mob. I feel really bad for asking again, but can you come to the station right now?" Reigen asked urgently.

"The station?" Mob replied.

'The station?' /name/ thought, spying on Mob once again.

"Yes. Today's job is a big one!"

"Alright, I got it."

/name/ tripped on a stone and fell behind the bushes next to Mob. Thankfully her height and size concealed her behind the bushes but that didn't stop Mob from feeling chills running down his spine. Perhaps it was because of the feeling that someone was watching him, or because of the stress he was getting from school and his job, but whatever it was caused a slight imbalance in his emotions.

T W E N T Y F I V E P E R C E N T

-

"Today's job is from the local council," Reigen stated, referring to the newspaper he was holding in his hands.

"The location is Honeido Tunnel, along the old highway," he continued, "It's a famous tourist spot. There have always been shady stories, and it's been closed for years but the bad rumors don't go away."