two : pick me up i'm scared

,draft,

Mon blankly stared at the group of kids in front of him, bored out of his mind and wondering what his next course of action would be since he got all the information he needed out of them.

"C-can we help him up?" A guy hesitantly asked, referring to his friend who was out cold on the ground.

Mon rolled his eyes, "No Josh, you may not. Just leave him there until he becomes rat food or gets kidnapped who the hell cares-"

"My name's actually Jack," the kid mumbled.

"Of course you should help the guy out! Do I have to tell you to do everything- what if he hit his head too hard and died?  Hm? What then? I'm a stalker, not a murderer, Jack. Now go get your friend and get the hell out of my sight."

Jack, along with the rest of them who just wanted to leave as soon as possible with minimal casualties, took about 5 minutes to process what the white-haired boy had just said.

Mon cackled, "I'm kidding," followed by sighs of relief and confusion from the people, "Seriously though get the hell out-"

"And you can tell by the way~"

His previously irritated eyes widened as he saw the caller and immediately answered.

"MOM COME PICK ME UP I'M SCARED-"

-

"Wonderful. I haven't even been here a week and I've already got a hate club."

/name/ exhaustedly sat down at the edge of a remote stairway, one hand over her mouth as she tried to breathe as quietly as possible.  "I don't think they followed me all the way here-" she froze at the sound of a rather loud door slam from across the hall.

Cautiously, /name/ peeked at what could've caused the sound. She hoped it wasn't any of the girls she got into a fight with earlier. Although she does have supernatural abilities, talking back to bullies(and winning) certainly wasn't one of them.

"I'm a psychic, not a miracle worker," the girl muttered, "Please be a scary ghost, please be a scary ghost, please be a scary ghost.."

She wasn't used to getting into confrontations with her classmates- or anyone in general. Whenever she'd get into trouble at her old school, people would just ignore her and let her fix things on her own. The students at Pepper Middle School almost always kept to themselves. Even though they've been learning in the same room as each other for years, most of them probably don't even know each other's full name- much less start fruitless petty drama. During the rare cases of an actual fight though, /name/ would almost always have someone protecting her one way or another. And it would almost always be her odd, albino friend.

The door continued to repeatedly open and then slam itself shut loudly, despite the hall being deserted.

/name/ slowly approached the mysterious door, thinking that it was just strong wind making it move- or at least she hoped it was wind. Supernatural beings are immune to her powers so she has no way of protecting herself against them.

Right as the timid girl was in front of the door, a force dragged her into the room and shut the door behind her.

She shrieked, "I TAKE IT BACK I'D RATHER LOSE WHAT'S LEFT OF MY SOCIAL LIFE-" banging repeatedly against the haunted door, "LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT-" there was no sight of anyone inside the room and all of the windows were closed, "Please don't be a scary ghost, please don't be a scary ghost, please don't be a scary ghost..."

t w e n t y t w o p e r c e n t

Loud footsteps began to surface from outside the door, as if someone was dragging a large object across the floor.

"Knock knock-"

/name/ hurriedly grabbed her phone and called her mom, not knowing that she accidentally clicked a different contact, "MOM COME PICK ME UP I'M SCARED," she exclaimed in shallow, rasping breaths, "I'M GONNA DIE I'M GONNA DIE-" the call ended.

"D-did mom just hang up on me?"

The door abruptly opened, making /name/ yelp and revealing a tired looking janitor at the other side, "What are you doing here, kid? It's not safe to go inside this room, the door's lock is jammed."

/name/ cried, "I wanna go home."

-

"Captain! I found someone!" A blonde kid happily stated, his hand on Mob's shoulder.

"He's not in any club or council. He has no girlfriend or friends. Our school's last go-homer, Shigeo Kageyama from class 2-1!"

As Mob was being recruited to join a peculiar club, our dear protagonist was at the end of a set of stairs, clutching her sore elbow from the fall down.

"Damn two left feet," she muttered.

Limping her way across the long halls or the school, the girl sighed at the realization of how lonely her social life was. While everyone else busied themselves with friends or work, /name/ spent her afternoon getting into unintentional fights so now she has to wait for her mother to come pick her up before she gets into any more trouble.

The mere thought of her mom made her cringe, "Why did they have to call my mom," she groaned. She'd much rather get herself suspended than having to get her mother involved. After all, her mother isn't exactly the most pleasant.

"Do you want to join a club?" A smiling teen asked the timid girl.