nine : we already have one

"Hey /name/," a girl with flowing red hair sat on /name/'s desk, chewing bubblegum as she checked her nails.

/name/ sat back, not wanting to get any closer to the hot-head in front of her. "Please get off my desk, Aki."

'Aki Yamamoto, I know nothing about her yet she seems to know everything about me. I'm pretty sure she hates me with a passion. Although Dylan's more often the mastermind, Aki's always the one coming with ideas to bully me more creatively as if insulting me everyday isn't enough for them to get their kicks,' /name/ scrutinized.

"Yeah, whatever." Aki harshly got off the desk, nudging it to name's direction and successfully hitting the poor girl. 

/name/ stressfully rubbed the temples of her forehead, holding herself back from doing anything stupid, "What in the world do you want."

"Some birdies told me about your little boyfriend," the redhead replied nonchalantly.

"What boyfriend-"

"Aha!" Aki cackled, "I knew it was impossible for you to be dating a hottie like that!" She furrowed her brows, "What is he, then? Your brother? You look nothing alike, but that would explain why you two are so close. And why he helped you that other day-" she rolled her eyes, "I just remembered."

/name/ slowly moved her chair back, but was greeted by another one of her bullies.

Dylan smirked, "Remembered what?"

Aki whispered something in her friend's ear, making them both giggle. "Isn't /name/ here the reason we got such a bad impression with that hot transfer student?"

'I didn't think there were people this shallow,' /name/ stood up from her seat, "I choose not to participate in this nonsense any longer."

She walked out of the room, trying to decide whether it'd be worth it to skip another class and ultimately deciding not to- as she didn't want another lecture from her least favorite teacher, Ms. Smith.

"Where are you going, /lastname/?" Her homeroom teacher, Mr. Guevarra asked.

"I have to go the the bathroom," the girl responded.

He nodded, "Make it quick. Class is about to start."

Mr. Guevarra entered the room and silenced the class, "I'm sure you're all excited about the upcoming IAAAA."

The class cheered, excitedly talking to each other about their past experiences and exchanging their plans for this year's event. Some were very enthusiastic and were ready to kick some ass in the various competitions while some were equally as unenthusiastic, being forced to play in games they weren't interested in because it was mandatory for every student in their city to participate  in at least one event.

"Fuji," the teacher called the class representative, "Give these out to your classmates and make sure there are no blanks returned."

Isekai Fuji immediately began passing out the festival forms to the each of the students, who quieted down as they thought about which event/s to sign up for.

A girl at the front raised her hands, "Sir, why is there only the event for Seasoning City's king here? Did they remove the queen event? That's pretty sexist."