eleven : toilet duty

/name/ was somewhat used to being at the center of school gossip ever since her mishap on her first day here. The odd stares and insults as she walked down the hallway weren't new to her, it was almost a force of habit to tune out the conversations about her because she knows she'll just get hurt listening to them. What she didn't know was that this time, people weren't throwing insults at her, they were praising her.

The news about her being the official muse spread more quickly around the school than a disease carrying an epidemic. Everyone at Salt Middle School knew her name. Not as the girl who went to the wrong class, not as the weirdo who went against the most popular girls in her grade, not even as the mysterious transfer student from the mysterious school across the city. She was the youngest muse in the entirety of their school's history. She was a heartthrob that captured the hearts of half the school population, even having her very own fan-club. She was the mysterious transfer student that's supposedly dating the other mysterious transfer student and hangs around the mysterious Lee twins all the time. Not knowing she was this famous, she certainly didn't expect a trip to her locker to be so hard without at least a few kids trying to talk to her.

"What, are they dating or something?" A second-year shyly questioned his friend as he peered at /name/ and her company.

"I don't know," his friend replied, patting his shoulder. "Man, you gotta admit. They would be the perfect couple."

They were talking about /name/ and Mon Hisaka, the other mysterious transfer student that also effortlessly climbed up the popularity ladder in his first week of going to this school. It wasn't just his celebrity-like looks that mesmerized the students of Salt Middle School, but his domineering personality combined with a questionably large influence over the higher ups, and school organizations that actually run the school. He was the guy that had everything. Money, power, looks, popularity, and the hearts of every girl he crosses paths with. Everyone loved him, but also feared him. It wasn't such a surprise when people started shipping him with /name/, given that they hang out each other all the time. All kinds of rumors spread- some maybe his doing- about their relationship ranging from them just being friends to being engaged, or being already married to each other and expecting a child.

Not long after that, it wasn't only fan-clubs that were formed, but hate groups as well. The PMS Hate Club is active every Tuesdays and Wednesdays after class on the old art room at the 2nd floor of the east wing.

The two second-years stared at the oblivious /name/ as she talked to her friends.

"Let's talk more about the training, /name/," Yoona smiled at her friend.

/name/ returned the smile, "Okay, see you."

"C'mon, we're gonna be late!" The blonde dragged her irritated brother by the collar.

"I wasn't finished talking to /name/," he complained, fixing his messy uniform, "I'll text you!" Hoon called out to /name/, who nodded.

"Finally," Mon exhaled, leaning his arm on /name/'s locker, "I thought they were never gonna leave."

/name/ snorted but didn't reply, keeping her attention on the half-complete essay in her hands.

"Hey," Mon frowned, "Aren't you annoyed about them tagging along all the time?"

"No," /name/ looked into the boy's turquoise eyes, "I'm grateful, really."