seven : ms. smith is right

The school bell rang, signifying the end of another tiresome school day. Students rushed to their lockers and to their friends to celebrate their short afternoon freedom.

Mob ran to the faculty room to retrieve his confiscated phone. He was rushing as he also wanted to find /name/ and accompany her home just in case something happens to her again.

He arrived at the teacher's lounge gasping for breath from his sprint all the way here, but the people inside paid no attention to him whatsoever. Even though it was after the bell rang, the room was still bustling and as busy as ever. Teachers were talking to each other about lesson plans and gossiping about students, other teachers were scolding said students for their misbehavior. Some students were just there for mandatory service or they have something to ask from a teacher.

Mob was one of those unlucky few that were waiting for a stern sermon from their teacher, given his disrespectful phone call from earlier. Also one of those were /name/ and Mon, who were both getting strictly lectured for skipping classes, and publicly displaying affection.

"It is very inappropriate to do those things on school grounds. You kids are too young to be dating," A teacher scolded them.

"Hisaka-kun, you're a year above her. You should know better than that," the teacher stated, referring to Mon.

She continued, "It's your first day here and you get into trouble? I've heard about you but I don't care about what school you came from of whatever your background may be," the boy raised his eyebrows, "All students are equal, and all students must behave accordingly. Got it?" Mon was taken aback, but nodded shortly.

"And /name/," Mob looked up at the name, and spotted the two at the other side of the room facing away from him. Out of curiosity, the black-haired boy sneaked his way across the room to eavesdrop on the conversation. "There she is," Mob smiled at the sight of her, then narrowed his eyes at her company.

'Since when did that guy goes to this school. Is he following her?'

Mob glanced at the teacher in front of the two. Her name was Amanda Smith. He recognized her as the teacher who took his phone earlier. She had a strong sense of values that got promoted to Academic Director, which is basically the highest position next to the principal. She still teaches one or two classes and is infamous for being incredibly strict.

"You've been in school for how long now? And you keep getting into trouble. This is now the second time I've given you a warning. Next time there won't be any," the teacher spat at the girl.

'That was mean. It wasn't like she asked to be bullied the first time.' Mob felt unjustified for /name/.

"You didn't even bother finding out why she skipped classes in the first place," Mon muttered.

"You got something to say, boy?" Amanda snapped back at Mon, before turning back to /name/.

"You're still in seventh grade! You shouldn't even be thinking of things like that yet. At your age you should only be focusing on your grades. There is no room for childish romance in your life, /name/."

Mob snorted, 'What bad advice. Romance is fine. She needs to enjoy her youth, after all.'

"Yes there is-" Mon stopped himself short at the teacher's glare.

Mob scowled at him, 'Why is he still here.'

"I'm telling you one last time. Do what you want to do when you're out of school. When you're still here, follow the rules. PDA is not allowed," the teacher pressed.

'PDA??' Mob repeated in his thoughts as he studied the two, feeling an unfamiliar heaviness in his chest. 'They're dating?!'

"Ms. Smith is right," he let out. 'She's way too young for stuff like that. She doesn't even know what's good or not for her yet,' Mob frowned at the oblivious albino.

"Are you looking for Ms. Smith?" Mob flinched at the words of Shinji Kamuro, their student council president.

He nodded nervously, "She took my phone so I came to get it back." Shinji saw the teacher shouting non-stop her students and accidentally locked eyes with Mon, who gave him a hard glare.

Shinji sighed and faced Mob, "Well since I'm here, let me help you out."

"I'm fine, you don't have to-"

"Ms. Smith, I'm sorry for the interruption but Kageyama-kun is looking for you," he called out, Mob automatically hiding behind a desk in embarrassment.

/name/ excitedly scanned the room, 'Shigeo is here?'

The teacher calmed down and smiled at Shinji, "Tell him to come here," she gave /name/ and Mon a stern look, "You may leave now. Don't forget about what I said."

Mon gave a sigh of relief, "Finally." He tugged /name/'s loose uniform, "Looking for someone?"

"No, it's nothing," she replied halfheartedly.

"Le't go then, the vibe here is really off," the last part he whispered.

/name/ wanted to stay and wait for Mob but reluctantly gave in, not seeing the boy anywhere. 'It's probably another guy with the same last name.'

"Are they gone?" Mob asked Shinji from behind a desk.

Shinji watched him in pity as he thought the timid boy. was just another one of Mon's victims "They left."

Mob cautiously got up from behind the desk and approached Ms. Smith.

"I'll give you a warning this time, Kageyama-san," his teacher handed the flip-phone back to him.

-

"/name/, wait up."

Shinji glanced at Mon who gave him a stern glare, "I have something to ask you."

The three were in a hallway not far from the faculty, still filled with people as it is the way towards the exit. /name/ decided to stop by the vending machine for a couple of drinks which gave Shinji the opportunity to find them. Mon was leaning against the wall and drinking a soda while closely eyeing the poor senior.

/name/ looked at the student council president warily, "What is it?"

"It's more of a request really," he stammered.

She narrowed her eyes, 'I swear to god if this is about another one of Dylan's schemes.'

-

ok but have you watched control z yet?? i swear i almost broke my phone watching the last 3 episodes. CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 AAAA