six : master, how do i

It was another ordinary day at Salt Middle School. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the students were studying, /name/ was blushing, and Mob was melting inside.

They were at the school clinic, and Mob was treating the cut on /name/'s shoulders. The two were so close to each other, overwhelmed by this feeling of intoxication.

/name/ felt the heat rush to her face as she grasped the chair's arm. She was numb to the pain from the wound, only focusing on her beating heart. It was thumping so loud that anyone in the room could hear it- but there were only two of them in the room, and Mob was too busy worrying about his own.

"You can go back to your class now," the nurse announced.

"W-what?" The two blurted out in a daze, being cut off from their fantasy.

"I'll take care of her. Your teacher's waiting for you, Kageyama-kun." The boy slumped his shoulders.

"Oh, um," Mob muttered, "I guess I'll go now."

/name/ pursed her lips in disappointment, "I hope you do well in class,"  she said before cringing internally at her words. 

'I should be banned from flirting,'  the girl groaned.

The boy stared at her with an unreadable gaze. "I'll see you later, /name/," he gave a small smile, then proceeded to walk away.

Ironically, Mob was too distracted in class, eagerly waiting for it to end so that he could spend time with /name/. Instead of listening to his teacher, he kept on replaying the moments he spent with her earlier in his head.

He glanced at the clock, 'Please go faster.'

In the next room, a white haired boy was on his phone and also completely ignoring the teacher- who was turning a blind eye to his actions.

/name/ is in the clinic.

Mon furrowed his brows as he read the text.

what why when who's with her

I don't know, I haven't seen him before.

a new student? is it a boy?
u only answered my last question

He's a boy, and he left right right away.
She had a cut on her shoulder.
Just a few minutes ago.
I don't know how to answer 'what'.
I'm not sure if he's new.

damnit carl what do i pay u for

My name isn't carl and you don't pay me.

i pay u with my love <3

Can you just beat me up.

is she still there

Yes.

Mon stretched his arms, and walked out of the classroom. Only to return a few seconds later to grab his bag.

Mr. Matsuhi didn't bother scolding him, scared of the unreasonable consequences. When his transfer to the school was confirmed, all of the teachers had a silent agreement to just ignore the boy completely as they thought it would be best for everyone.