twelve : fan wars

During the course of last summer break, a law was passed down the Japanese government concerning their education system that affected every school in the country. The goal was to let the future generations get in touch with technology, and normalize the modernization of learning methods. That being said, pretty much nothing changed- except for the phones. Students across Japan were ecstatic to learn that the banning of phones in every school has been lifted. Everyone was free to use their phones on campus grounds- which was traditionally an action that could get you sent straight to detention.

Salt Middle School was no different, and especially during the breaks before each class- where gossip rules all. Half of the kids were gossiping on their phones, and the other half gossiping to each other while on their phones.

/name/ was no exception. The girl was currently texting her new bestie as she waited for the teacher's arrival. It was their break time, and she didn't feel like going outside to socialize with no one, so she stayed inside the empty classroom, fixated with trying to gossip on her phone.

I don't know much about him.

He's not new, though.

But he doesn't really stand out so I don't think I've ever seen him before.

I had Hoon look into it.

His brother is Ritsu Kageyama. He's in your grade, and also on the student council.

oh..

is that all??

Well, I do know that Shigeo is in a club.

what club????

He's vice-president of the Body Improvement Club.

/name/ read the text and raised her eyebrows, biting back a grin. "I didn't expect that."

And also.. something else

what is it?

Nevermind, it's nothing.

thanks, yoona. ttyl~

No problem, sweetie.

/name/ smiled at the text and silently thanked the gods for giving her such an amazing friend, but then furrowed her brows at her friend's suspicious reply.

"What could that something else be?"

-

Yoona faced her brother, crossing her arms, "Why can't I tell her? She deserves to know."

"No, she doesn't. I promised my club members their privacy and I'm the only one that actually knows who's in the /full-name/ fan club or not."

"Aw, c'mon," she pouted, "/name/ obviously has a cute little crush on the boy. Wouldn't you be happy to find out that your crush is a member of your fan club?"

"I'm sworn to absolute secrecy," Hoon frowned, "Besides, if this Kageyama guy is as obsessed with /name/ as any other club member, it's nothing but bad news for her."

Yoona mocked him, moving her hand to mimic him talking. "Blah blah blah, brother. Just admit you're jealous."

Hoon let out a fake laugh, "I'm not jealous. Who's jealous?"