before one pt. 2

yeah sorry for the super late updates im lazy as hell

,draft,

"So /name/, why did you decide to transfer to Salt Middle School?"

"I-I'm not exactly sure either," /name/ laughed awkwardly.

"You sure as hell surprised us! Do you know about the other kid from Pepper Middle School who's also gonna go here?" An arm made its way around her shoulder.

Sora Misaki, a student from class 2-1, along with her group of friends offered to give /name/ a tour of the school.

/name/ frowned, "No, not that I know of. Why? What about it?"

'Pepper Middle School was a very large school with a very small population of students. It'd be weird if someone planned to leave the luxury of PMS, and even weirder if they went to the same school I chose. I doubt it'd be a coincidence.' /name/ gasped, "Could it be?"

"Hm?"

"Oh, n-nothing. Go on."

"Well, as I was saying. A few months ago rumors started to build up saying that a kid from PMS was going to transfer here right before Christmas."

Aiki, a friend of Sora added, "Yeah, everyone didn't give a crap about it at first-  aside from the few who were excited about being classmates with an elite."

Sora nodded, "It all started when our former homeroom teacher resigned out of the blue and no one knew why. All of a sudden people were saying it had something to do with the transferee. Then there were rumors about him being in a gang, a shadow leader, the son of the president, psychic-" /name/'s eyes widened,"-whatever you could think of."

"And that's not all. A few kids started collecting 'PMS' taxes, which meant you had to pay them every week or else you'd get beat up. They claimed that the transferee was behind all this, so people started referring to him as 'Mon'. Partly because some knew him as a monster, and partly for the money we lost.  The student council ignored everything- it got so bad that hundreds of parents rallied outside the school and the police got involved."

"Oh. What happened to the kids collecting the taxes? Are they still doing it now?" /name/ asked.

"Nope, thankfully they got expelled. To be honest, we were kinda nervous about your sudden appearance today. We thought you were him," Aiki laughed.

"It doesn't make sense though, how could just a few kids threaten so many students? I'd understand if they're strong- but I doubt they'd be able to defeat 60 on kids in a fight," /name/ muttered, "The question is, why were the students so scared of them?"

Sora chuckled,  "Here's the cafeteria."

/name/ looked around the gigantic eating grounds nervously. It was by far the most crowded place she's seen in her whole life. There wasn't a single non-occupied corner in the hall and the noise was overwhelming, making /name/ cover her ears with her hands that ended in a pleasant surprise. Without the dreadful noise- or without most of it, the place seemed happy. Almost like her old school. /name/ scanned the entire cafeteria, her hands still over her ears, savoring the nostalgic feeling of the aura around her.

Across the room was a timid boy, clutching the straps of his backpack and head bent down. His name was Shigeo Kageyama and he was quietly making his way away from all the loud commotion. His mom cooked his lunch for today, giving him a bento so he really had no reason to be sticking around the cafeteria.