three : what's going on here?

,draft,
"What?"

"Do you wanna join our club? It's a lot of fun I promise!" A short haired girl exclaimed, putting her arm around /name/'s shoulder.

/name/ flinched at the sudden clingyness of her senior, "I-I don't think I'm right for such activities-"

"Why? You look like you have no friends from the fact that you're all alone at school after classes-" 'Ouch,' /name/ thought. "-and why haven't you gone home yet? Are you waiting for someone to pick you up? Strict parents perhaps?"

"Something like that," /name/ muttered to herself. 'I'd actually love to go home now, but I have to wait for my mom since she was called to the principal's office.' /name/ shivered, 'Come to think of it, it's been a while since she came to my school'

"What was that? Anyway, you HAVE to join our club. You'll make a lot of friends there-"

/name/'s eyes widened, 'Friends?' She thought.

"Okay I'll joi-"

"What's going on here?"

/name/ turned around to see a group of girls holding in their laughter. Some were on their phones, probably posting on social media about this very moment. Some were glaring at /name/, quite annoyed about their previous confrontation. These girls were all quite popular in their grade, and for a good reason at that. They were all pretty, popular, and mean. To secure their position in the social ladder, they make sure that no-one else can climb it- including new students such as /name/. Dylan Sato, their leader, was the daughter of Salt Middle School's principal. Her best friend, Aki Yamamoto, was a well-known live-streamer in their city, and also the sister of a popular student council member. They were basically untouchable, and would stop at nothing to keep it that way.

'Crap, I thought they left already!', /name/ thought in frustration.

"Isn't that the Telepathy Club?"

"With /name/?"

"LOL I guess losers really do stick together,"

"I am so gonna tell my friends about this. This is hilarious!"

The telepathy club's leader, Kurata, had enough, "Hey! Who're you kids calling losers?" She stepped closer to the group of girls, trying to intimidate them.

"You," The girls cackled.

"Why you- this is not the way to treat your seniors!" Kurata exclaimed, "Nevermind, let's just ignore them /name/, you don't have to listen to those brats- /name/?" Kurata turned around to face /name/ but she was gone.

"Hey, where's /name/?" Aki asked her friends.

"Ugh, She got away!"

"There she is!" A girl pointed at /name/ who was running away, using this chance to gtfo of that situation as soon as she can.

"Well go after her then!" Dylan rolled her eyes, "This is all your fault," she growled at Kurata before bumping into her shoulders as she ran towards /name/'s direction.

'What do I do what do I do what do I do!!!' /name/ thought to herself.

"Get back here! We're not done with you!"