Aries (f) X Gemini (m) Game On

Aries POV:

   I was in a video game store when I saw a posters saying that there was going to be a gaming tournament next week.  I decided that I was going to enter, I walked up the sign up sheet where a blonde guy  was standing.

   "Crap," the guy muttered " you have to have a partner to participate in the tournament?" I raised one of my eyebrows and said "Really?"

   The guy turned around to face me and he nodded. "Well then looks like I wound be participating..." I stated a bit sad.

   I turned to leave but then the guy grabbed my arm, " Hey do you want to enter the competition together?" he asked. I nodded and then we started fill out the entrance sheet.

   The first question on the sheet was "Both Partners Name and Age". Easy, I wrote down Aries age 17 then I turned to the blonde hair guy. "What's your name and how old are you?" I asked, "Gemini age 17" he responded while grinning.

   The next question was about how many games did we own. There was a check box and the choices available were 1-2, 3-5, 6-10, or to many to count. I laughed at the last one, Gemini looked at me and said " You have a really nice laugh." I blushed.

   "Now what were you laughing about?" he asked. I pointed to the paper, and Gemini chuckled. "Well my answer is the last choice!" We said in unison. Then we both broke into a laugh.

   I check the last box and submitted the form. "So Aries, you want to come over to my house and play video games!" asked Gemini. "Yeah sure."I said as we walk out of the store and I followed him to his house.

   Gemini lived in a modern 2 bedroom 2 bathroom house, with a kitchen, dining area and a living room. Gemini's house was about the same size as mine, except for the fact that in my house there is an office.

I sat down on the living room floor as Gemini pulled out a bunch of video games from a shelf. He handed me the controller and we started to play against each other.

Gemini's POV:

We were playing one of my favorite video games, Aries had told me that she hadn't played this game before so I hand the upper hand.

After Aries losses the first round she seemed a bit irritated but it was cute. The way she would pout her pinks lips and roll her eyes. I blushed.

Then I smirked, "Let's play another round" I suggested. "Your on!" replied Aries.

Aries lost 7 more rounds, she pouted for a few seconds before smirking. "Let's play one final round." she stated. "Ok fine" I answered.

Aries's POV:

We start the last round and I had an idea to win. I scooted closer to Gemini and with my eyes still on the screen, I kissed him on the cheek.

Gemini dropped the controller in surprise and I won the game. I screamed "Woo! I won! I wo-" just then Gemini pulled me into a passionate kiss.

When we parted, I blushed, Gemini seemed to notice and he smirked. " I never thought you felt that way about me Aries." he whispered in a seductive voice.

I blushed even more, "Well I do..." I mumbled. "So you want to go out tomorrow?" asked Gemini, I nodded and leaned on his chest and fell asleep.