Aquarius (f) X Libra (m) I Hate You...

Aquarius POV:

        I swear to the universe I will kill Libra when I get my hands on him!, I internally scream as I chase Libra out of the lake and onto the land.

       I run after him into the woods, but unfortunately he's got longer legs allowing him to run faster. Argh, curse my short legs. I'm only 5'-5" while I'm pretty sure he is 6'-3", so unfair.

      As I continued to chase Libra through the the woods I heard him shout back to me, "Give up yet?"

      "Nope never!" I hollered back. "That's fine but watch out!" Libra shouted. Huh? Watch out for what? I thought to myself, but then I got my answer when I tripped over a weirdly shaped rock and fell on my face.

       "Owwww..." I groaned and I saw Libra running back towards me. "Are you ok?" he asked worried. "I will be once I do this." I said as I punch him 4 times in the chest.

      "Owww... geez did you have to do that?" Libra asked, I rolled my eyes " I told you that I would kill you when I got my hands on you." I started blatantly.

      "Ok now that you have finished "killing" me lets go back." Libra stated. I nodded the looked at Libra, "Uh how do we get back?" I asked. Libra looked at me then slapped his forehead, "I thought you were keeping track of that." he muttered.

      "Yeah nope!" I said nonchalantly. "Fine lets just climb that tree and hopefully thy guys backs at camp will see us." Libra said pointing to what looked like a tall sturdy tree. I agreed to the idea and climbed the tree right behind Libra.

       We sat on one of the highest branches that was about 35 feet off the ground and waited. "You know I hate you so much it is unreal." I stated.

       "You hate me, why?" asked Libra cutely, wait what cutely? No I meant curiously, I thought to myself. "I hate you because you always beat me and tease me!" I said nearly shouting.

      "Really?" Libra said. "I guess you didn't know I only tease you Aqua because I like you." Libra admitted making me shocked.

      "Yeah I guess it wasn't a good idea to tell you that..." Libra mumbled embarrassed, looking away.

       I don't what it was but I felt a surge of passion and pressed my lips against Libra's.

      I kissed him passionately and after one second he kissed back. I snaked my hands around his neck and he pulled me forward so that I was now sitting on his lap. We continued to kiss for the next 5 minutes before we broke apart smiling like idiots.

       "I like you too Libra." I whispered and then kissed his lips again. "Ooooh! Aquarius and Libra sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" sang a very familiar voice from below us.

       Libra and I looked down to see the faces of a smirking Aries and Gemini. "Shut up! We're coming down!" I shouted grabbing Libra's hand and then we both got down from the tree.

       We followed Aries and Gemini back to the camp and went to dinner.

     After dinner, I sat next to Libra at the camp fire. "Hey!" I said as he laughed when he picked me up and placed me on his lap.

       "So about earlier," Libra whispered into my ear, "are we dating now?" I turned around and playful slapped his shoulder before answering, "Yes stupid!"

       Libra smiled enthusiastically and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled thinking about what crazy adventures the two of us would have tomorrow.