Taurus (f) X Gemini (m) AoT?

Taurus's POV:

    I was sighed as I came back to my sleeping quarters with my partner, Virgo.

    The rest of the group and I had just finished fighting a Titan and I had fractured my right ankle in the process of defending my roommate, Minor Virgo.

    I had a small cast in my ankle and I didn't need crutches. I sat on my bed as changed out of my slightly uncomfortable uniform and into a pair of stretchy olive green pants and just a black bra. I laid down in my bed as Virgo wet out to dinner without me.

    I wasn't hungry anyways so I didn't care. I played with my hair and sighed, what a long day, I thought.

     As I was in deep thoughts as loud voice holler through the door, "Minor Taurus, if you don't get out here in a moment I will knock down this door and relinquish you of your ranking."

    Oh crap, I thought, that's General Gemini! I threw in a grey shirt and rushed to open the door, accidentally stepping on my ankle and painfully hurting myself.

     "Ow...." I winced, forgetting I was in front of General Gemini. General Gemini raised an eyebrow, "What happened here, Taurus?" He asked calmly.

     "Oh I um....  fractured my ankle in battle." I said nervously. Gemini nodded. "Be careful next time, Miss Taurus." he said before leaving.

     I gently smiled for no apparent reason and then went back to sleep.

     The next morning, I woke up to the yelling voice of General Gemini. This meant that there was some sort of break in from a Titan.

     I changed into my uniform, grabbed my weapon and ran out of the room with Virgo following me.

We came outside and saw some of the other minors taking on, not one but two titans.

    I ran over to help and I defended my fellow comrades. At the end of the battle, I jumped for a fatal blow on the Titan but it took me by surprise. It turned and swung its fist at me. I closed my eyes and prepared my self for impact but felt arms around me instead.

    I opened my eyes and saw Gemini! He hugged me and whispered into my ear, "Don't you dare do that ever again! You could have been seriously hurt!"

    Then he killed the Titan and yelled at the other minors to kill the remaining Titan.

     When the battle was over, Gemini carried me back to his room. He sat me in the bed and bandaged up my leg that I had bloodied in the fight.

    When Gemini had finished bandaging my leg, I decided to wrap my hands around his neck. I pulled him into a hug and said "Thanks so much Gemini."

     Gemini smirked then said, "I can't let the girl I love be hurt so I'll protect you."  Then he pressed his lips against mine! I kissed back and we kept kissing for a while. When we broke apart, we were both gasping for air.

     I pressed my head against Gemini's shoulder, "I love you Gemini." I said. Gemini kissed my head, "I love you too." he responded.