Taurus (f) X Aries (m) Order Mix-Up

Taurus's POV:

   I was standing I line waiting to order my coffee when a man bumped into me.

   "Sorry, miss." he said. I just nodded as the cashier asked for what I wanted. I told her what I wanted and my name before I walked away to one of the seating booths.

   A few minutes later, one of the workers walked over to my table with a drink.  I thanked the worker and looked at the name on the drink.

   Wait, the name wasn't Taurus, it was Aries? I rolled my eyes. Just then the man from before appeared out of nowhere and got accidentally shoved by one of the workers. His tripped and his drink went flying all over me!

   Urgh... now I was all soaking wet. I glanced at the cup that had fallen in the floor. Wait, the cup read Taurus. It must have been a mix up of orders so this guy probably was Aries.

   " You ok?" I asked the guy, offering a hand. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" the man responded as he got up.

   "So I really sorry about what just happened." the guy said. "I had a mixed up order." he continued, so I was right, there was a mix up. He sat down.

   "So if that's the case, you're Aries?" I asked. Aries nodded and said "So I take it, that you're Taurus?" "You got it!" I said.

   We both laughed. "So how about I order us replacement drink and then drive you to your house so you can change?" Aries said while grinning.

   "It sound like a plan, Aries." I said as wrote down my order on a napkin with a blue pen.

   Aries went and got us our drinks, then we walked out of the cafe. We walked over to his car ad he opened the door for me, I got in the shotgun while he sat in the drivers seat.

   I told Aries where I lived and we talked about our lives on our way to my house.

   When we reached my shaker man styled home, I reached to open the car door but then felt a tug on my arm.

   I turned back to see Aries holding it. "Hey, Taurus do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. I shook my head, "No." I answered.

   Then I asked "why?", "because" Aries said "then I can do this." Aries smashed  his lips against mine. We started kissing passionately, I felt great.

   Then we parted and Aries smirked. I opened the door to leave but before I did, I looked back.

   "Call me." said Aries, he gave me piece of paper, flashed me a smirk and then drove away.

   "Call him, huh?" I mumbled quietly to my self as my fingers touched my lips. I smiled, put the piece of paper into my pocket and walked into my house.