Leo (f) X Taurus (m) Happy New Year!

Leo's POV:

I was at my house preparing for the New Year's firework celebration on stargazer hill. The New Year firework celebration was something that happened each and every year and every year I went with my sister Aries.

But this year was special, I will be going with my boyfriend of 2 years, Taurus. Last year, Taurus couldn't come because he was in a different country on a business trip. This year was also special, because everyone of the zodiacs were coming. My sister -Aries- with her boyfriend (my friend) Aquarius, my friend -Libra- with his girlfriend (my friend) Sagittarius, my best friend -Gemini- with her boyfriend (my friend) Capricorn, and my cousin -Virgo- and her boyfriend (my friend) Pisces.

I got ready for the night, changing into a simply but pretty outfit and then putting on my favorite pair of shoes. I grabbed my phone, selfie stick, and my polaroid camera then left the house.

I walked over to Stargazer hill where everyone was waiting. "Hey, sis!" Aries greeted me as she was chasing Aquarius and then tripped, tackling him. I laughed, "Hi guys!" I said as someone grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the ground.

"Yah! Put me down!!!!" I screamed. "Chill, Leo it's only me." laughed Taurus as he placed me backed down on the ground. "Taurus!" I said as I pecked his lips.

"Come on love birds", hollered Libra and Sagittarius from the top of the hill, "the fireworks and countdown is starting soon!" I looked at Taurus and he smiled, "Hop on my back!" he chuckled, bending down. I hopped onto his back and Taurus carried me all the way to the top of Stargazer hill.

As we were waiting for the fireworks and the countdown just begun, Taurus and I stood up and walked away from the rest of the group.

"Leo, you and I have spent the last two years of our lives together and those two years have been the best 2 years of my life." said Taurus as he got down on one knee, and pulled something out from his pocket, "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Taurus opened a small black box, "Leo, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Taurus!" I scream as I hug him and then we shared a passionate kiss right as the fireworks went off!

When we broke the kiss, Taurus slipped the ring on my finger and we walked back to the rest of the zodiacs. "Leo, what is-OMG LEO IS ENGAGED!!!!!!" screamed Gemini.

        And everyone looked at her, "What was that Gemini? I don't think the people on the other side of the world could hear you!" joked Aries. "I said Leo is engaged to Taurus!" Gemini screamed louder at Aries. "I know!" Aries screamed back to Gemini, then she turned to look at me, "Congrats sis!". "Yeah congrats you two!" yelled the rest of the group.

"Yes thanks guys," said Taurus, "Now let's enjoy the rest of the fireworks!"

~•••~

Happy New Years, guys!

~ xTwee