Libra (f) X Leo (m) Girl Next Door

Libra's POV:

   It was a new day in a new city for me. I had just landed at the airport of the new city where I would call home.

    I went to the baggage claim and grabbed my two black and silver suitcases. Then I went to the car area to find my white SUV that I had transported over from my hometown.

   I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car. I loaded up the suitcases in the back and hopped in then front with my gray purse.

   I drove my SUV to my new house. The reason why I was here was because I had gotten a scholarship at a really good university. I had decided that instead of staying at the dormitories, I would buy a house close to the school.

    I pulled into a drive way of a white and black  house at 8 am. The house's exterior was white and the rooftop was black. I took out my suitcases and silver key to the house and unlocked the front door. I walked into the entrance room.

   The house had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, a kitchen, a dining area, a living space, an entrance room, and an office. There also was a large backyard and front yard. The back yard looked to be 60 feet long by 50 feet wide, while the front yard in 60 feet long by 40 feet wide.

   The largest bedroom was 15 ft wide by 18 ft long and it had a walk in closet that was 5 ft by 6 ft. The smaller bedroom was 15 ft wide by 15 ft long and it had a 3 ft by 6 ft closet. The office was 13 ft by 12 feet.

   The floor was made of dark brown wood liking tiles and the countertops were made of white marble.

   I unpacked all of my clothes and then my belongings that had arrived in boxes.

   By the time I had finished decoration and unpacking, it was 4 pm. I went over to the fridge and opened it, it was empty as I expected.

I sighed as I took out my phone and checked the time, it was 4:07. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked out the front door to go shopping.

I got in my car and drove to the supermarket. I went into the store and bought, eggs, cheese, milk, Roman hearts (salad), apples, bananas, chips, yogurt, bread, meat, spices, and baking ingredients.

I paid for the items, the price was $97.86. I paid with my credit card and left.

When I got home, I put all the items away into the pantry or fridge. I turned on my laptop and decided to check up on one of my part time jobs. I checked my email and saw that a professional small businesses wanted me to create for them a great website. I was a web-designer and I accepted the offer to create the website.

Two hours later, I had finished the website. I sent it out to the company in exchange for $450.

I looked at the clock and I showed 6:30pm. I cooked something up for dinner and ate. I was tired for a long day and so I skipped showering and went to bed.

   Then next morning I woke up and headed straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

    After I finished I decide to eat breakfast. As I ate, I thought about how the University wouldn't start until 2 more days.

    I finished breakfast and went to get ready for fixing the front and back yards. I changed into a  blue and silver constellation v-neck t-shirt, some black jean capris, and black converse. I pulled my hair up into a high pony tail and brushed my teeth.

   Then I went out side and started pruning the flower plants that lined the edges of the house.

   As I was pruning a plant at the edge of the fence that separates me and my neighbor, I heard a voice say "Hi, I assume your the next neighbor?"

I looked up to see a young man with bright blonde hair and amber eyes, he was smiling. "He seem really nice and good looking" I thought to myself. The guy laughed "Thank you, m'lady! You are quite beautiful yourself." he said. "Oh god, I said that other comment out loud didn't I?" I groaned.

The guy chuckled, "I'm Leo," he said introducing himself. "Libra." I said smiling. "So what brings you here, Libby?" Leo asked.

"I'm going to University here." I answered, Leo grinned even more. I tilted my head, confused. "I'm going there too!" He exclaimed. "Really?" I asked, "Yes, m'lady!" Leo said.

   "Ok Mr. Knight, come over as help me prune the plants." I stated as I was looking down pruning the plants.

   I was expecting Leo to run around the fence but instead he climbed over the fence and loudly dropped down next to me. I was surprised and startled so I jumped back and tripped over a branch, falling backwards. "Libra!" Leo screamed as he reached out to grab me but I was too late. I yelped as I twisted my right ankle.

   "Ow... " I groaned as I laid in the grass. "Libra are you all right?" Leo asked sitting next to me, worried. "My ankle...." I muttered. "Let me take a look at it." Leo said as he lifted up my right ankle.

    After a minute of studying my elbow, Leo looked at me and said that my ankle had twisted and was sprained.

   "We need to get some ice on that sprain." Leo said professionally. I laughed, as Leo picked me up bridal style. "What?" questioned Leo as he walked me into my house. "I assume you are studying to become a physician." I said, Leo nodded as he place me on the couch and went to the kitchen to get ice.

   When Leo returned, he sat in the couch and pulled me into his lap, then he placed the ice on my ankle.

   "Why are we sitting like this?" I asked. Leo shrugged and buried his face in my hair. I shifted my hair so that I could see his blushing face. I smiled.

   Then I nuzzled my face into Leo's chest and whispered, "I like you, Leo."

   Leo tilted my head up from his chest and brought his face closer to mine. "I like you too, m'lady." he whispered, the our lips met in a kiss.

   When we pulled apart, I pressed my face against Leo chest and didn't move. Leo played with my hair until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.