Virgo (f) X Aquarius (m) Twister Love

Virgo's POV:

   I was at Aries's house with Aquarius, Capricorn, Gemini, and Sagittarius.

We had just finished watching a movie and decided to play a game of twister.

Aries and her boyfriend, Gemini where going to handle the spinner and Sagittarius, Capricorn, and I were going to play along with my crush, Aquarius.

I loved Aquarius because he was always nice, calm, great at supporting, really funny, and he alway made me feel safe. I have liked Aquarius for about a year now, but I don't think that he has feelings for me so I never admitted my crush to him.

"Left hand on red." Aries called. I stuck my left hand on red and placed my left hand on red, that was easy.

"Right foot on green." Gemini said. I moved my right foot into the green circle.

    After a few more moves everyone was a jumble mess except me. I laughed as the others struggled to get their left foot on red.

    Then both Capricorn and Sagittarius fell so they were both out. "Left arm on blue." said Aries.

     I head to reach under Aquarius to get my had on blue. I was now in a table position with my back 5 inches above the floor. My stomach was touching Aquarius's chest and so he looked at me smiling.

     "We be right back, just going to get a soda." said the four others as they walked out of the room to the kitchen. "Hey not fair!" I muttered.

    Then I looked back at Aquarius exasperated, he just returned a smirk. Wait, why a smirk?

   Just then Aquarius brought his lips down on mine and kissed my passionately. I was surprised so I let go of my position and fell in the floor with Aquarius on top of me. It didn't matter though, I kissed Aquarius back and we stayed like that for 2 minutes.

    When we parted, Aquarius who was lying on top of me, buried his face in to my neck, "I like you, Virgo." he whispered.

    I smiled, "I like you too Aqua." I said, running my hand through his hair.

"Ok, kissing times over! We coming back from the kitchen!" shouted Sagittarius from the kitchen. Aquarius smirked, he looked at me and we started kissing again.

"Ewww... what the hell guys." Sagittarius said as she walked in. "Can we continue the games?" asked Capricorn. Aquarius and I stopped kissing and we both sat up.

"Ok want game are we playing now?" I asked. "How about truth or dare?" suggested Gemini. "No" I said while Aquarius hollered "yes!"

"Fine." I groaned, Aquarius smirked and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Alright first question goes to...." started Gemini. Oh boy this was gonna be an interesting night, I thought while grinning.