Capricorn (f) X Sagittarius (m) Baking A Mess

Capricorn's POV:

   It was a pleasant Saturday morning when I got a text from my best friend, Sagittarius.

   "Hey, if you are bored, come on over to hang out. You can also help me take care of my 2 younger siblings while my parent are out in a business meeting." the text read. "K, I'll be over in half an hour." I texted back.

   I was really happy to come and hang out with Sagittarius because I secretly liked him. Not as a friend like but as in boyfriend-girlfriend like. I really wanted to go out with Sagittarius but I didn't want to risk ruining our relationship as friends so I never made a move.

   I walked into my closet and pick out something to wear. I pulled on a royal blue t-shirt with little silver star constellation all over it. Then I paired it with a black knee length skirt and black flats. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

   When I arrived at Sagittarius's house, I knocked on the door. Sagittarius opened the door and I stepped in. Just then two people crashed against my legs. I looked down and say two children, this must be his younger siblings I thought.

   "Capricorn, meet Aries and Leo, my twin siblings. They are 5 years old." said Sagittarius as he gave me a hug from the back.

   Aries was a dark red haired girl with big chocolate brown eyes while Leo was a dark red haired boy with ruby red eyes. I bent down to their height and said "Hi, I'm Capricorn but you two can call me Cappy."

   The twins smiled at me and then Aries grabbed me by the arm and Leo grabbed Sagittarius by his arm and together they dragged us to the living room.

   "We want to play games!" exclaimed Leo as Aries pulled out Jenga. We played 3 rounds of Jenga before the twins decided to play a new game. We played for 2 hours until the twins were tired. Sagittarius an I took them to their room for a long nap.

   As soon as the twins were asleep, Sagittarius went to the kitchen. "Wanna bake cupcakes?" Sagittarius asked. I nodded, "Sure why not?" I responded.

   I got out the ingredients for chocolate cupcakes while  Sagittarius called out the ingredients on the recipe.

   We mixed together the flour, milk, eggs, sugar, and butter on a bowl. Then I melted the chocolate in the microwave and let it cool for a minute.

   Now that to chocolate was warm, I was supposed to add it to the cupcake batter but instead I dipped my finger into the chocolate and walked up to Sagittarius.

   I smeared the chocolate on his check and then quickly stepped back. Sagittarius turned to me with a look of surprise in his face. Then he smirked and walked over to the bag of flour. He reached in and pulled out a handful of white flour.

   "On no, you wouldn't..." I started but then he threw the flour in my face! "Oh it's on!!!" I shouted as I picked out a stick of butter and a handful of sugar.

   I chucked the butter at Sagittarius and it smeared all over his face, he tried to hit me with an egg but I dived just in time. I quickly threw the sugar into his face and it stuck to the areas of his face covered in butter.

   I laughed as I heard Sagittarius growl. Then Sagittarius chased me around the kitchen as I continued to laugh and shriek.

   Finally, Sagittarius cornered me and pinned me against the kitchen cabinets while towering the gallon of milk above my head. "So who's laughing now?" he asked. "Please pretty please let me go..." I asked in a sweet voice. "Ok fine," said Sagittarius as he placed the milk back on the counter and took a step back.

   Unfortunately, Sagittarius stepped into the stick of butter I had thrown at him earlier and he fell forward and we both fell.

   Sagittarius landed on top of me and our lips collided in a kiss. I kissed Sagittarius gently and passionately. When he didn't kiss back, I started to worry. Then Sagittarius started kissing me back roughly but still full of passion.

   "Mmm, your lips are very sweet Capricorn." Sagittarius whispered in my ear after we parted. I blushed.

"It seems as you like me very much, Cappy." Sagittarius said while smirking. I blushed even more and then nodded. "So do you want to be my girlfriend?" Sagittarius asked, "Yeah" I said and then kissed his check.

    We both got up of the floor and scanned the mess. The mess was pretty bad but Sagittarius said "Why don't you pour the cupcake batter and put it in the oven while I clean the cabinets and floor." "Ok sounds like a plan." I said happily.

   When I had the cupcakes in the oven and Sagittarius had finished cleaning, Sagittarius sat down on a stool and pulled me into his lap. His kissed my lips and we stayed like that for a while until we heard the oven beep.

   I stood up and walked over to the oven. I put on an oven mitt as took out the cupcakes. "There're perfect..." I said while smiling, then Sagittarius walked up behind me and kissed me from behind. "Yeah, just like you're perfect for me..." he mumbled into my neck.

   I sighed and smiled, "I love you too, Sagittarius."