Scorpio (f) X Virgo (m) Merry Christmas

Scorpio's POV:

        It was Christmas and my husband Virgo and I hadn't seen any of our children or grand children in about a year.

        I was hoping that they would come home for Christmas to visit me, their 63 year old mother but I guess I was wrong.

         I sighed and Virgo came over and hugged me. "I know you want to see our kids, but I have an idea. Why don't we go to the children's hospital and spend some time with the kids?" He asked.

      "Sure." I said and I got my coat and a box of my home made cookies, then we left for the hospital.

       I played with the children that were all alone for Christmas. Virgo as I brought a smile to their faces an they even got cookies. It felt nice the spend Christmas together.

          After a few hours, Virgo insisted that we needed to head home. I obliged and we drove home.

         Before I got out of the car, Virgo had me close my eyes. He lead me to the front door and we walked in. "Ok open you eyes, Scorpio!" Virgo said.

        I opened my eyes and "SURPRISE!" was shouted as my children, Aquarius, Libra, and Cancer; their spouses, Aries, Leo, and Pisces; and their grand children, Sagittarius, Gemini, Capricorn, and Taurus jumped out from behind the couch!

          "Oh my! I missed you all very much!" I said as I was hugged by everyone. "Come on grandma, we would never miss Christmas at home with you! Now, let's eat!" said little Gemini as I patted her head.

         Then we all sat down at the dinner table and ate a family Christmas dinner as a whole because there is no better way to celebrate Christmas than with the ones you love.

~•••~

A/N:
I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas and that you will have a happy New Year! See you guys in 2018 and THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

~ xTwee17 ❤️