Gemini (f) X Libra (m) Saving Her

Gemini's POV:

I was in my room, laying on my bed, mapping out my schedule for the day and decide that I was going to visit the village again for the 3rd time this week.

As Princess Gemini, I used my power to looked over my people. My older sister, Queen Capricorn was the crowned queen after our parents passed away 2 years ago.

    Before my parents passed away, Capricorn had been happily married to Prince Virgo when she was 19. Then I was 16, and I was now 18.

I got off my bed and walked over to my closet. I decided to wear a knee length dress with leggings and ankle boots.

      I brushed my hair and then went to my sister's room. "Capricorn?" I asked knocking on the door.

      The I got a muffled yes in response so I pushed open the door to see Capricorn.

     "Capricorn, I going to the village to check up on our people." I said. Capricorn nodded and then said, "Please be careful, Gemini. I don't want you hurt by any of the enemy federation groups."

I nodded and made my way down to the royal stables where I met up with my royal guard.

My guards consisted of 5 people, Leo, Sagittarius, Taurus, Aquarius, and Libra. Libra has been one of my best friends since we were little.

We all got in our horses and started riding off in the direction of the village.

      When we arrived at the village, the villagers welcomed us and I sent my guards off to give each family a bag of supplies and money.

      I also went around in foot giving out supplies and money but Libra decided  do stick around.

     "Libra, I said that you could go off and give out the stuff...." I said as I handed away a bag to one of the nude farmers.

      "Yeah, but Princess Gemini, I don't want to risk you getting hurt." Libra said, smiling at me as he handed out his last bag of supplies.

      Then he walked back next to me and said, "Come on m'lady, let's head back."

     I nodded and followed him back to where we all left our horses.

      My guards and I were about to saddle onto out horses when we heard screaming.

      I quickly turned around to see what the commotion was about and saw flaming arrows being fired at me and the rest of the villagers.

      Most of the villagers were moved to safety but then one flaming arrow came directly towards me. There was no way I was going to be able to move out of the way in time. I screamed and then felt some one tackle me and then my world was enveloped in black.

      When I woke up, I realized that I was in my room. I looked around and met the face of my relieved sister.

       I was engulfed in a hug and my sister told me that I was attracted be an enemy group. I nodded understanding what happened.

     Then I felt a weird sickening feeling, "Where is Libra?" I asked Capricorn.

      Capricorns expression turned dark, "Libra was to one who tackled you out of the way of that arrow. He wounded his right shoulder and is in the infirmary." said Capricorn.

       I stood up and started walking out of the room to the infirmary. There I found Libra lying on a bed and his face lit up when I walked in.

    "Gemini, are you alright?" Libra asked with a worried face. "I'm fine, Libra." I say as I sat down next to him.

     "Thank you for protecting me." I say.  " You're welcome princess." Libra replies. We sit in silence for a minute and then Libra asks me something I don't expect.

      "Princess Gemini, may I do the honors of being your knight?" asked Libra while holding my hands and moving closer.

      I blush and then our lips collided. When we separated Libra hugged around my waist and stuck his face in my hair.

     I blushed before responding, "Oh and to answer your question, Libra." I started before he looked up at me. "Yeah?" he asked. "You are already my knight my in shining armor!" I stated and kissed his cheek.

     Libra smiled widely, "Why thank you m'lady!" he said while tickling my stomach. "Stop it!" I laughed, "or else you'll be removed from your position!"

     Libra stopped an them smirked, "Fine if I can't do that, then I can at least do this." he said. I raised my eyebrows, "Do what?" I asked.

       "This." answered Libra and he pulled me into another wonderfully passionate kiss.