Libra (f) X Leo (m) Truth or Dare

Libra's POV:

I had gotten home from school on Friday. As I ate a snack, I got a text from my friend Gemini. She was throwing a party at her house and I was invited along with all the other zodiac signs.

I went to get ready for the party, I slipped on a pair of dark blue jeans, a black and white striped shirt and a pair of black converse. I tied back my shoulder length wavy blonde hair and grabbed my black leather bag before heading for the door.

Since Gemini's house was only 10 blocks away, I grabbed my silver bicycle and bike to her house.

When I arrived, I knocked on Gemini's door, she opened it and I found 8 out of the 12 zodiacs there. "The foods on the dining room table and the restroom is down the hall, last door on the right. We all will be hanging out in the living room." said Gemini.

I nodded and a few minutes later, the rest of the zodiacs showed up.

Gemini called us all to the living room, " We're going to play truth or dare." she announced. We all say in a circle on the floor, I sat next to another one of my friends, Virgo and on my other side was Capricorn. We started.

" I'll go first." Gemini said "Aries, truth or dare?" "Dare" Aries replied looking excited. "Ok," said Gemini " I dare you to swallow a spoonful of wasabi."

Aries nodded and got up and when to the kitchen. A few moments later, he returned with a spoon and a bottle of wasabi. Aries sat back down and squeezed out a spoonful of wasabi. He put the spoon in his mount and swallowed.

Aries made a disgusted face and stuck out his tongue, "Hot! Water, be right back!" he hollered while running to the kitchen. We all laughed and waited for Aries to get back.

When he did we continued, " Virgo, truth or dare?" he asked. "Truth" she answered.

" Ok, what is one of the most terrifying things you've done?" asked Aries. Virgo sighed before responding, " The most terrifying thing that I have done is probably going skydiving with Sagittarius. When you are about to jump she thinks that it's fun to push you out of the plane, so you can't enjoy the view ad your struggling to regain balance!" Hm.., interesting." said Aries.

Then Sagittarius snorted and said "What are you now a crazy scientist?" We all laughed. "So, Libra truth or dare?" prompted Virgo.

Shoot, now the spotlight was on me, I thought. "Um.. dare I guess." I said. "Then I dare you to kiss your crush!" exclaimed Virgo.

I looked over at Leo with his messy dirty blonde hair and his signature smirk.

To be completely honest, I've had a crush on Leo for a while now. A whole school year now I think. I like the way he was cheerful, confident, and a bit childish. It made him cute and attractive. Well, it's now or never I thought as a I made may way over to him.

I knelt down next to Leo and quickly kissed his lips. I was in complete shock when Leo pulled me back into a passionate kiss.

   It lasted for about a minute before we pulled apart. Leo grinned as he said "I've been waiting to do that, I guess you beat me to it. So, do you want to go out sometime?"

   I nodded and kissed his cheek. "So can we continue the game, you two?" asked Gemini smiling.

   I blushed, " Yeah, let's  continue!" I said.

" Capricorn, t or d?" I asked. "Dare" he said. Hm something good, I thought. " Capricorn, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Sagittarius."

"Ok" said Capricorn as he got up. He grabbed Sagittarius and the went I to the closet.

We heard a little bit of whispering and when the seven minutes were up, Sagittarius and Capricorn came out smiling.

" So did anything Earth shattering happen in that closet?" Leo asked while smirking. "We are dating now!" exclaimed Sagittarius happily.

" Ok, Leo your next, truth or dare?" asked Capricorn. "Dare" said Leo with a challenging look in his face. "Alright" said Capricorn " your dare is to grab your bike and with someone else ride through the neighborhood together while screaming, that you love donuts!"

"Challenge accepted, I chose Libra." shouted Leo. I smiled as I fit up and walked outside with him. Leo grabbed his black bicycle and hopped onto the seat. Then I stood on the back wheel's pipe while holding onto Leo shoulders.

Leo and I went through the neighborhood screaming about how much we live donuts. The rest of the group it it in recording and we all had a good laugh.

We ended the night with Aquarius and Cancer singing to "Call Me Maybe".

I smiled as I left Gemini's house at 7:25 pm. I hopped in my bike and thought about how much fun the party was and how I couldn't wait till the next one!