Five

He stopped the car and parked before he got out and unloaded the luggages. "What are we doing here? Have we reached your place?" I asked.

"Just a little bit more" he pulled our luggages to the narrow street as i followed after him. "Stand behind me" Hoseok said, with a serious face. Quickly, i stood behind and he placed a hand to the front, reading a sentence and the wall turned into an empty hole

We stepped in but Hoseok stopped when two spears showed up in cross. "Jung Hoseok" He said, to the unseen guards

"Oh the magician! im so sorry" The guards showed up. They were... kids? Two boys in exact.

"Nevermind" Hoseok smiled. "Someone is behind you!" One of the boys said, pointing the spear toward me. My eyes widened and i quickly hid again behind Hoseok.

"No worries. She's the one who will help us" he chuckled and looked at me who was in fear. "Let's go" He said ,pulling my hand while the boys-- the guards took our luggages.

"Are they kids?" I whispered to him. "Now u know, why i ask for your help right?" i nodded. "As i told you, there was a war and the adults joined it. The adults are their parents"

I looked down while walking, my eyes suddenly be glassy. "we are here" Hoseok said, looking around the town, to see.. kids around not even an adults

"let's go to the King" Hoseok smiled and leaded me to a place, i mean a palace.

My jaw dropped for few seconds to see the big building. "Save it for later. You haven't see inside yet" Hoseok chuckled and brought me inside, to the palace. The guards, i mean the kids didn't attack Hoseok anymore, it's like they know that Hoseok will come. They can't stop smiling to see Hoseok, like a smile for a child to their brother

Once we walked in, a guard accompanied us to the King.

I gaaped to see the King was young! Like around our age! Hoseok quickly kneeled with one knee down and bowed his head. I stuttered and didn't know what to do as Hoseok pulled my hand and told me to do the same thing.

He is fucking young!

"im sorry for her behaviour" Hoseok said.

"It's fine. Lift your head and stand up" The king said, still smiling. We both stood up and i introduced myself.

"My name is Namue Eve, a puppeteer" I bowed once again and lifted my head. as usual, i looked around. Kept on looking around until my eyes met the king's. "Thank you for coming"

I quickly looked away and The King chuckled. "She must be.. uncomfortable in that dress after a long journey. Please, show her the room" The King smiled.

"Ryu, how's the plan?" Hoseok suddenly asked when i gestured to go with a guard. My eyed widened and my brows narrowed when i heard him address the king informally, by name!

The King was calm but his expression changed. "They hid, got no informations" He continued with a sad tone. "Dont lose hope, we still have the chance to win against them" Hoseok said and suddenly both of them looked at me.

"I-I'll go" i smiled awkwardly and followed after the guard to my room. We took the stairs and reached the first floor, walked pass two rooms and reached mine.

"Thank you" I smiled to him and he nodded. Oh gosh, how can a kid becomes a guard?!

He then walked away and i stepped into the room. As soon as i did, i closed the door, locked it and quickly ran to the bed.

"I can't believe im in a palace!" i shouted. At the same time, someone knocked the door. I covered my mouth and looked at the door

"Miss Eve, The King told me to tell you that he invited u to the dinner tonight. Please wear something proper and nice, to present yourself"
A little girl spoke from outside the door.

"y-yes, i will. Thank you" She replied my thank and walked away as her footsteps sound disappeared. I opened my luggage, and saw nothing nice to present in front of the king.

"what should i wear" I sighed, looking down to the clothes. I lied down on the floor, closing my eyes and started to think. Once i opened them again, i saw a closet by the room.

A smile appeared, so did a light bulb. I got up and walked to the closet to open them. I smiled wide to see there were few dress, a royalty dress. I took one out and in awe because of the dress's peach colour.

•••

As i walked out, i saw a little girl was standing by the door, humming with a smile while waiting for you. I greeted her. She was shocked and bowed few times. "What's wrong?" i asked.

"I supposed to stand up properly and be quiet" She spoke. "No it's okay. I know that's song, i used to sing it too" I chuckled.

"How do i look?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "Great!"

I walked downstairs and met with the others. The King sat in the end of the long table and Hoseok was next to him. Both were talking with smiles while waiting for the foods to be serve.

"That dress…" The King stopped talking and looked at me as his expression changed.

"Where did u get it?" He asked.

"In my room.. what's wrong?" I asked scaredly. "How can it be there? It's Hoseok's--"

"No it's okay" Hoseok smiled and gestured his hand for me to sit next to him. I sat down and looked down to my dress.