Fifteen

"That just freaking give me goosebumps. What do u mean-- " she looked at me directly, preventing me form asking another question.

"I forgot. Sorry" i apologised and stood up. "I will come here again if i have the chance to" I brushed the dirt from my back and gestured to go when she called me again.

"What's your name, child" She asked. I swear, she reminds me of my late grandmother. "Eve" i smiled. "Thank you for these, Eve" She smiled, this time i can see her sincere in the smile she just gave.

•••

On my way, out of sudden two kids came to me and pointed me with the spears. "You need to follow us now" One of them said. "Whoa, calm down. No need to use these weapons" i said in scared

Both of them looked at each other and sighed with a sad face. "We are very sorry but The King told us to do this. We apologised" Other one said sadly.

"What? What the hell is wrong with that Ryu?" i asked myself and just followed them to meet up aith the bullshit Ryu.

Once i entered the palace, they escorted me to where Ryu was and found him sitting on the special and comfortable seat.

"What is going on" I asked using my unsatisfied tone with an angry expression. "It's such a small amount to be exact. Turning just maximum number around ten kids in a day is not enough. We need more armies" Ryu spoke.

"What- i've never use my power this much in a day! You need to appreciate that"

"I do. But i will be much appreciate if u increase the amount. Make it twenty" He spoke and showed me his plain expression. "What? No" i laughed. "Hell no" My expression changed to serious.

"If u dont want to do it, then i dont have any choice but to ask u in such a harsh way"

My eyes widened and laughed nervously. "You won't dare" I shook my head. "I will. This is my place, i can do anything i want to you including torturing you"

My mouth shut tight. "No u can't do that to me. Im out from here, im not into this matter anymore" I turned around and about to walk away but i saw Hoseok was there, holding a sword in his hand looking at me with such a death glares.

"Kill her" Ryu spoke in sudden. Out of blue, the surrounding chance as it was a forest. Without knowing, something cut my neck side a bit and Hoseok appeared in front of me woth the sword by my neck.

I gasped in shock, looking down at him in fear. "Hoseok stop" i said afraidly. He looked at me but his eyes changed, like there's no soul in his body anymore.

He moved, about to cut my neck but Ryu told him to stop. Everything back to normal, frightening me. "Why are u doing this to me" i said, about to cry but i didn't.

"Because i want to gain justice" Hoseok spoke shortly and stepped away from me once Ryu told him to.

I.. can't believe this is him.

I dont trust this guy anymore.

I placed a hand onto the small cut and winced a pain a bit as i looked at Ryu. "Turn twenty kids a day and u will survive, easy" Ryu said with an evil smirk.

"I swear i will kill you" I gritted my teeth. "Do i need to remind u again someone is here to kill you too" Ryu pointed to Hoseok with his eyes and chuckled.

•••

Everyday, Hoseok will came along and accompanied me to turn the kids into puppets. As requested, twenty each day, making me weak and weaker each time.

A rose appeared, but my eyelids were getting heavy and heavier as the rose crushed, turning into ash.

"What are u doing" Hoseok asked, looking down at me without any emotion. "Im getting weaker. I can't do this anymore" i shook my head.

"Try again" Hoseok commanded. I did the sane thing, but the rose will just rot.

"Go home for now, i will discuss this with Ryu" Hoseok told me and went out from there ad i went home. I lied down on the bed, looking up to the ceilling. My heartbeat was getting slower and i was too weak to even move an inch.

Out of sudden, Leo came and lied down next to me. He howl a bit, i wasn't sure why he did that.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "I want to go home"

•••

Three months passed, and i haven't seen the old woman for the passed time. I didn't have the permission to go anywhere if im not doing my work properly, and even if i did, i won't have the energy to go see her.

"One thousand and eight hundreds armies are ready" I said while looking down with a tired face. I have dark circles and eye bags under my eyes, my face and body were getting skinnier because didn't eat properly.

"Good. Hoseok, are the weapons ready?" Ryu looked at Hoseok. "Everything is completed" Hoseok smiled and looked at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked away, frustrated with him.

"Ready for the upcoming war. Eve, ready your mental because you will need to use it a lot for this war. You will sleep for the time being, to gain your energy and Hoseok will make sure u do that until the war begins"

•••

We were walking out from the palace and made our way to hoseok's house. But out of sudden, Hoseok caught my hand. "What are you doing?!" I said, pushing away his hand. His eyebrows raised to see my actions and groaned.

"It's not me!" he shouted.

"What are u talking about? Stop talking rubbish" I said, rushing to the house. Hoseok was mad and pulled me again, facing him. "Im not the one who wants this. It's not me" Hoseok gritted his teeth.

I hate him, i hate him. He ruined my feelings toward him..

"Oh right?" i laughed at his stupid jokes. "Then who does?" i asked, mocking him.

"Me" His voice and expression changed. He went emotionless and his voice was demonic. Quickly, i pushed him away and ran. "Stop bothering me!"

That's not him.

I opened the door and entered, then went to the room as i locked the door.

"Eve im sorry. It's not me i swear. I would never do that to you! You are the only one here with me, i would never dare to do something terrible with you. Please believe me. It's not me, it's the other me" He leaned by the door behind me.

I covered my mouth with a hand, couldn't bear to hear him begging like that.

"Do not lie. It's impossible if that demon took over your body for three months!" I raised my tone. "It will just appear when im accompanying you turning those kids!"

"Why didn't u tell me sooner" i asked.
"Because i want to find out" He spoke.

"Of what?"

"There's something fishy about the war. About Ryu"