Seventeen

I was being tied around the hands and Hoseok pushed me into the underground cell. He locked me up and stood in front of it, looking at me who was angry.

"Let me out!" I shouted, hold the steel with both hands. "Can't sweetheart" Hoseok smiled while saying it with his demonic voice. "I will release myself and Hoseok, just wait" i said, warning him.

"Oh really? i dont think so" He shook his head. "When the war ends but we no victory be gained, that's when i took over his body fully" He smiled.

"Are u expecting us to lose this war?!" I shouted, banging the steel. "No, just an assumption" he chuckled and walked away, walking upstairs and leaved me alone.

"I will kill you!" i shouted and he closed the door. "Why did I use the power to him just now?" i asked myself and looked down to my hand.

But soon i realised, i did it for Hoseok's sake. If i hurt the demon, i will hurt him too.

"Believe me"

Hoseok's words suddenly appeared in my mind as i sat down, facing my back to the wall. "the was is coming soon, what should I do. Im afraid that.. i will do the wrong thing" i said, sobbing there alone.

•••

I fell asleep without knowing and woke up when it was dark. I yawned and looked around as i slightly stretched my arms.

"Holy shit im not dreaming!" i shouted and quickly ran to the cell. "Yah Hoseok! Ryu! Let me out you idiots!" i shouted, banging the steels hardly for several times.

It's impossible, everyone must have went to sleep and anyone is going to help me. Not even Hoseok at this state.

"If only i can create something and open the cell" I groaned as i met my forehead onto the steel. I can't create anything if it will be just a waste. I couldn't control them once they are out from my sight.

"Is there anything here for me to turn into puppet?" I groaned and looked around, i found nothing moreover inside the cell. It's too dark for me to even see anything.

My mouth opened apart and changed it to a smile when i remembered about those kids that i've turned into puppets.

I brave myself and sat in the dark spot, closing my eyes while hugging my legs.

"With the thousands puppets, i command her to wake up under my control. Wake up, listen to your master" I spoke and tried to find her on my mind. Once i found, i slowly opened my eyes, revealing bright diamonds instead of eye balls.

"Wake up Mary, i chose you"

Her eyes opened.

•••

I controlled her using my mind, i haven't blink, and will never blink during it. With my both diamonds eyes stared to the front, Mary sat up and climbed down from her bed, going downstairs.

"grab it" I said when i saw a knife in the kitchen just in case of something. She went and grabbed it before made her way to the palace. The street was dark, because the only in living state now are Hoseok, Ryu and me and the guards which my rose crushed in their napes. Other kids already turned into puppets.

Few minutes after controlling her to avoid the guards and everything, she opened the door to underground cell and walked to in front of my cell with a knife in her hand.

"Put it down, release me" i said.

She took out the key that she got from Ryu's drawer before and unlocked the cell, letting me out.

I kneeled down in front of her and smiled, our eyes matched each other. Sparkling diamonds.

"Thank you. I will miss you" i smiled and hugged her. "If only you are not a puppet. Im sorry, i've been forced to"

After commanding her to her house back, i stopped controlling her and her eyelids closed when she lied down onto the bed like nothing happened.

In rush, i went to Ryu's room, tiptoeing because afraid that it will be a fuss if someone sees me.

When i opened his door, i saw he was still awake as he stood by the wall, facing it. "What is he doing?" i asked myself, whispering. He held his hand out and placed it onto the empty and wide wall before a red symbol showed up, bigger than his on the wall.

I gasped and quickly hid in shock. "Sorcery?" I thought to myself and peeked into his room once again.

"No dad, she is too dangerous. She almost know our plan" He spoke to the wall.

"His dad?"

I couldn't hear anything but i know, he's been interacted with his 'dad' because it's not impossible once i saw the symbol popped out just like that from his hand.

"I will just act it out" he spoke his last words before the symbol sucked into his hand right away. He looked down to the hand and sighed. "This bitch just make things more difficult" He hissed.

Did he just call me a b-bitch?!

He turned around in sudden and looked at the door, in my direction. In a fast motion, he rushed to me and opened the door wider, makes me fell in front of him.