Thirty-seven FINAL

I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst. But nothing happened, and it took a while until The kIng's grip loosened from my body. I was about to fell off but someone caught me and brought aside.

My whole body trembled and was shaking, afraid about what happened just now.

"You are safe now" His voice, the sunshine's voice. I can hear him and opened my eyes right away, looking up to him with a weak smile.

Tears escaped my eyes and i hugged him in instant, tightly. "im so scared" i told him with my shaking voice. "You did a great job. Now rest" Hoseok smiled before he placed his hand onto my forehead and i suddenly felt sleepy.

Before my eyes could closed, i saw a figure was standing there, right behind King's body. He was there, standing still without any emotion, without moving at all.

My vision became blurry and i passed out in a blink of an eye, leaving everything behind and it became dark.

•••

"She did a great job though. Hiding the heart, and distracted him"

I was awake but my eyelids were too heavy to lift them. My eyeballs moved, because i heard voices.

"Trapped souls" i spoke under my breathe, mumbling about it. "Eve?" I can feel the bed was be sat, someone sat next to me.

"Eve" Once again, the person called me. A smile appeared on his face when i opened my eyes slowly, and quickly held my hand. "I miss you"

"Dude, she is here for the whole time" Another person spoke. It was Ryu, his clothes were dirty. My eyes looked around, confused of what's happening.

"The King-!" I wanted to move but Ryu held me down slightly when i suddenly got up. "Where are u going?" He asked.

"The King, you were there that time right?" My left eye was bruised so it can't be opened properly. "Yeah.. i was" Ryu nodded slowly and looked at Hoseok. "And i killed him" Ryu spoke

"But only magician can kill him. Or he won't be dead. He must still be there outside" I became panicked and afraid. Ryu just chuckled and Hoseok smiled at me with a simple laugh.

"Everything is fine. Actually Ryu is.." My eyes looked at Hoseok then to Ryu. "Im a magician. Surprise!" He said it awkwardly with a grin and waved hands in the air.

"You are a magician??" i asked. "Well yes. You must've known that Hoseok and I are close friends since we were kids right?"

My expression tells everything, i didn't know anything about it.

"Well, let me explain. So we are close friends because his father and the king were close too. It's like his father is the magician of the castle"

"..and..?"

"I learned sorcery, spells and magic from there with Hoseok. Plus, King isn't my father. I mean 'wasn't'" He shrugged and smiled.

"Is that why you didnt care and killed him?"

"Could say that. He's torture me enough"

"Wait, where are we?"

"Home" Hoseok smiled and checked out my hair. "It looks pretty on you"

"I cut it" i raised my eyebrows proudly and laughed. We a shared a happy moment together, afyer we saved hundreds of lives from the evil king.

Finally, they citizens knew the truth and would never trust anyone that easily anymore. They learned lessons, and two of them are making sure of something before do and teamwork makes the dream works

•••

I stood there, watching the stars and moon sparkled in the night sky, lightened up the world when it's dark

He startled me when a pair or arms hugged me from behind and a pecked on my cheek. "It's calm here" He said with a charming smile. "Yes it does. Did u just take a bath? You took twice for the night?" i asked

"Well, the kids make me sweated hard eventhough it's night. Their reason is to catch up the wasted time when they were puppets"

I brusted into laughter and patted his head while nodded. "Good job. Go do as they say"

"Their parents called them already. Thank goodness" Hoseok sighed and placed his chin onto my shoulder. "Hoseok" i called him.

"Yes?" He answered. A silence broke in and waited for a while until i spoken. "I need to go back, to my world" i said, a bit guilty and sad. "Why? you dont like it here?" He asked

"It's not like that. I dont know why, it feels like im not suitable here"

"After what you've been through, you have faced dangerous things and even used your power here. You still can't suit with this place? Dont make me laugh sweetheart"

I covered my face when he suddebly called me that, make sme blushed all the way. "Shut it. You make me embarrassed" He laughed and hugged me tighter before he turned me to face him.

"Mary is waiting for you downstairs" He informed me. "Really? She must've waited for a long time" I said and quickly ran downstairs, to see Mary was there, waiting with a flower in her hand.

"Close your eyes" Mary told me with a smile and i kneeled down as i closed my eyes. She wrapped a cloth around my eyes tightly but not hurting me then placed the rose in my hand.

With my another hand, she held it and brought me to a place but i can't figure out where was it.

She took me to the outside and i can feel the breeze. "Mary where are we?" i asked her. Finally, she removed the cover and i opened my eyes to see some of the parents and kids were there, behind the table that has foods and drinks on it.

"Thank you for coming here, helping us" Mary said cheerfully. Hoseok stood next to me and placed a hand on his head before he held out his hand again. A small light appeared and soon became big.

"This is my memory, when i brough you here" We saw everything since we stepped into this world. I was shocked to see the spears and see the little guards. My expression was funny.

We celebrated and once everything was over, they went home and leaved the place to be cleaned up the next day. Ryu went to sleep, every houses' lights were turned off because it's late already, everyone was asleep, except for us.

"Im so tired" i yawned and lied down next to Hoseok. "They really are energetic and cheerful also supportive. Thank you for the celebration"

"You've thanked us so many times for it, it's enough" Hoseok laughed and pulled me closer to him. Our eyes met, so did our lips. He kissed me softly, giving me the comforts.

We broke the kiss and i placed my head onto his chest. "Thank you for saving me when the witch turned me into a puppet. Thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for appearing in my life"

"thank you for accepting me" He smiled and kissed my forehead then we both slowly drove to sleep

•••

BRUH IT'S THE END. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND ANOTHER FF IS COMING UP.

LOTS OF LOVE 💞💕💞💕💞