Twenty-one

Three days passed just like that and unbelievablely, i improved my skills. Hoseok even teached me how to fight just in these three days.

That night, i was sleeping soundly in the room with Hoseok by my side. My whole body suddenly shivered, and the surroundings became cold, makes me scared and got closer to Hoseok.

I pulled his shirt slightly and grabbed it before i slept back. At the same time, i heard a low growl, makes me shocked and sat up right away.

It felt doesn't right, something was wrong. I went to get my phone and checked it, to see there's still a task on my phone that i set on the other day. The task to figure out who were the two person from before, and how can the knife be there.

I wore my jacket and walked out from the house, searching for the truth. I walked to Mary's house and stood beside her bed.

"Wake up, lead me to where i can find another machine for this" i said, showing her the fingerprints. She opened her eyes and leaded me to the palace, but it's somewhere i've never been.

Both of us entered and i saw few machines and technologies. Quickly, i tried them each of them and found the right one to scan the fingerprints. It took a while but it's worth it.

With the computers, i copied the file and tried to search the identity, but it's a miserable until something popped out with red colour of columns.

Ryu Kiwon, 26

My eyes widened when u found the owner of the fingerprints. A heavy gasp escaped and quickly covered my mouth because too shocked. With a shaky hands, i took a picture of the data with my phone and copied the same data file into my phone.

Ryu acted like he doesn't know about the knife, but his fingerprints are on it too. Means he faced them before this when they were trying to escape from the Palace but why nobody knows about it that time?

In quick, i ran back to Hoseok's house and removed my jacket and lied down onto the bed. When i was about to wake Hoseok up, i saw something was looking at me from the outside of the room.

Leo was there, looking sharp at me with his bright eyes.

I stopped what i was doing and lied down, looking to my right where Hoseok was.

"Hoseok" i held his hand and shook it slightly. "Hoseok wake up!" i said, raising my tone a bit. His eyes opened and wanted to get up but i pulled him down and hid my face using his body.

"What's the matter?" he looked at me confusedly with his sleepy eyes. He noticed that i was in scared and his eyebrows narrowed right away and got closer to me, pulling me near to him.

"What's the matter?" he asked worriedly. "The knife, Ryu found it before us. Something is wrong" i said, grabbing his shirt.

"Shh, no it's nothing" He clamed me down. "Dont move too much, Leo is watching. He acts differently since the day i was fighting with Ryu" i whispered.

He nodded and secretly looked behind to the door, Leo was still there looking at us. "What's with that robot??" He questioned and gestured to get up. I pulled him down once again and asked him.

"What are u doing??"

"I want to check him. Something is wrong here, it should protect u not freaking u out" Hoseok whispered and got up, leaving the bed and slowly made his way to Leo.

When he was about to go, Leo wanted to attack him but in instant, i used my ability and froze him out as i blew the petals on my palm.

Leo didn't move, he couldn't. Hoseok was shocked because it suddenly moved and breathed heavily as he thanked me.

In quick, he checked Leo and found a source behind it. A loud gasp made by Hoseok, caught my attention.

"What is it??" i asked, hurriedly went to him with my hand to the front, guarding Leo from moving. "The source" He showed me.

"So what? It's supposed to be there ir Leo won't move around like this. It's a robot right?" i looked down to him.

"That's what im talking about" At the same time, he moved his hand in front of the nape and the source was gone. "There's no source, just an illusion" Hoseok looked at me.

My eyes grew bigger and stepped back slowly. "Does that mean, Leo is not a robot but--"

"A living thing" Hoseok said and let go of Leo. I was in surprise and didn't pay attention as the magic was gone and Leo can move again.

It attacked me and got on top when i was accidentally fell as i lied down on the floor. I created a spear and used it to prevent Leo from biting me.

"Eve--!!" Hoseok wanted to help but he suddenly stopped moving, like in a picture. He froze out, didn't breathe and move even a bit.

"Hoseok?!"

The moment his eyes changed to black, i knew it right away that it's not him anymore.

"Seems like you found out.. just a bit" he shrugged and an evil smile appeared on his face.

"Yes, Ryu planned this" he nodded. The demon walked toward me and lifted me up by neck, looking up to me.

"You are a stubborn one, and a diligent lady. Maybe u want to follow us in peace if u dont want to be killed right here and now"

••••

Heyyo! Im sorry but i need to tell you this. It's about my upcoming big and really important examination which us next week. i won't stop updating but it won't be as recent as before.

maybe at night after i study.

Oh, and please wish me luck! 😄