Eleven

Ryu gave the plastic to me and i just gave him an eye smile before i walked away from there. "They escaped, what now?"

Hoseok suddenly muttering something under his breath, looking down makes both of us stopped.

"Hoseok?" I called him but he kept on muttering different languages. His voice slowly became loud and louder as he turned to look at me with a pair of black eyes and a smile.

"Death" he said with a demonic voice and collapsed right away. My eyes widened and quickly caught him from falling. Slowly, i placed him down but i can't lift him up to bring him home. I wasn't that strong.

I sighed and hid in the narrow street, creating two robots and commanded them to bring Hoseok into the house. I followed from behind, controlling them using my hands and make sure nobody saw me by doing it secretly.

Once we reached, i moved my hands to place Hoseok carefully on the bed and thanked to the robots eventhough they aren't alive. I formed my hands into fists and the robots were gone from my sight.

"I told you it's dangerous to stay connect with demons" i sighed and went out from the room.

"What should i serve him? Porridge? But he collapsed not because he is sick" i ruffled my hair. At the same time, i heard him calling mr.

"What the hell, he is awake?" I walked to his room, to see he was still alive. "That's weird" I said, as i got the chills donw on my spine. I brushed my arm and gestured to go out once again but Hoseok called me, quickly i turned around and saw him still sleeping.

"Dont mind into someone's else bussiness or you will be get into it" Hoseok said with his eyes closed.

"Hoseok are you having a nightmare??" i asked, stood closer to him. He grabbed my arm and opened his eyes, revealing a pair of black eyes. "He asked for me, he accepted me, he sacrifices himself to me. Stay out, puppeteer"

I gasped amd pulled away my arm to see a bruise around the wrist because if the tight hold. My gaze changed toward Hoseok again but he fainted again.

"The demon" I was stuttered and ran out from the room. "What should i do" I asked myself and wandered around the house like a mad woman. "I should tell this to Ryu" i said, nodding several times and went to the door.

But my foot stopped from walking and looked down to the knife in plastic. "I won't see him after what he said to me" I shook my head and closed the door again, walking to the couch with the plastic in my hand.

I threw myself on the couch and placed the plastic onto the table as i lied down. "I swear i was about to kill ryu because of his attitude. He is too young to be a king, he has no manners at all"

"But how can i check this" I sat up and lifted the plastic. "Need polices to do this but.. we dont have one" I facepalmed. "Looks like i need to do it by myself"

•••

Next morning, i woke up and went to Hoseok's room while rubbing my eyes. "Hoseok have u woke--" I stopped talking and looked at him, sitting on the edge on the other side of the bed, facing the window.

"Tell me.. what happened yesterday" he asked. "Does it showed up?" he asked again. "What did it say?" again and again.

"Calm down. Let me explain. 'It' told me to stay out of it"

"I dreamed we win the war" Hoseok stated. "Look, it's just a dream" i said, convincing him. "I will turn it to reality" He stood up and walked out from there.

••

"Hoseok, i want to go.. somewhere this evening" I told him and went to make something in kitchen for breakfast. "Where?" he asked while drying his hair with the towel. "Uh, where is the nearest police station?"

"Why are u going there?"

"I need to check the evidence. Who are they, why they came" i smiled. "For sure they are from silver clan, isn't it obvious?" Hoseok sat down and took the cup of coffee i gave. "I dont have anything to do, so why not i just check" i shrugged.

"Yeah right" He nodded. "Anyway.."

"Anyway?"

".. im sorry for yesterday. I gave u so much trouble" He smiled weakly, looking down to his coffee cup. "No worries"

•••

I went to the police station and entered the secured office, which supposed to be the place where they trace any evidence they found.

I opened the computer, and tried to get access to the machine. Once i succeed, i tmwore the gloves and took out the knife from the plastic then placed it onto the machine, let it scan all over.

"Three fingerprints??" I almost shouted when i saw the statement. There were three different types of fingerprints.

I connect the computer with my phone and transferred every data. But I was too slow when Leo suddenly came in and stepped onto the computer. Thankfully, i grabbed my phone fast and stood up.

"Leo! What the hell are u doing?! You are supposed to keep me safe, not keep me feel like unsafe" i groaned and looked down to the computer, it was broken.

"Damn it, i didn't get to see the owners' fingerprints" I cursed and looked at my phone just to see the fingerprints photo.

"Who is the third?"