Twenty-seven

Out of sudden, someone grabbed my arms and forced me to go away from there, leaving the place immediately. The demon was dragging me down the hall and kept me in an empty room.

"You are so brave by turning Ryu into a puppet. Release him!" The demon commanded. "No, not this time" i shook my head, gritting my teeth.

He suddenly pushed me onto the wall and leaned closer with our faces just few inches apart. I shut my eyes tight and waited for the worse but nothing happened.

"I love you" I can hear his real voice, Hoseok's real voice. Where is he?!

When i opened my eyes, the demon let me go and fell onto the floor, covering his both eyes with his hands. "It's burning!!" The demon shouted and bumped into the wall when he stood uo, wandering around in pain. "No! the war is over. I won this game!" The demon shouted.

My mouth opened apart when i saw the demon acted weirdly and stayed there, with a weapon in my hand in case he attacks me.

The demon lied down onto the floor, looking up with both arns and legs wide spread. His mouth opened, and eyes were blank black.

"Hoseok! No, no! wake up! give me my hoseok back!!" i shouted and kneeled down next to him, shaking him but he was in silence.

"No dont leave me. Im sorry because im too late. I just can't do it by myself" i started to sob and placed my head onto his chest. "You can't--"

My eyes grew bigger when i heard his heartbeat. I gasped loudly and sat up, lifted my head from his chest and looked at him in shock. "Dont pretend! i know u are still alive! Jung Hoseok!"

He opened his eyes and smiled, giving me his sweetest smile.

"Why did u do that?" i asked. "Because i want to see you cry" He grinned and sat up, looking at me. "That's not funny!" i shouted and stood up when i heard something but he pulled me down back and i fell on his laps.

"You see, im not coming back for free" he shook his head. "what the f- what are u talking about" I scoffed and tried to break free but he prevented me. "Someone is coming!" i groaned and looked at the door.

"Use your puppet, sweetheart" Hoseok smiled and looked deep into my eyes. I blushed when i realised he's been stared at shut my eyes, pretended that i wanted to control Ryu.

"Don't lie to me. Usually if u want to control a puppet, u will summon him and your eyes change or something" Hoseok scowled. I hit his arm and told him to stay still because i wasn't comfortable, well maybe, on his laps.

"But what if he sees Ryu's eyes?" I asked.

"Bring Ryu, come from another door" Hoseok said and stood up, waiting at the other door as i was searching the way for him to come in.

"How is it in there?" The King asked, knocking the door twice and tried to come in but the door was locked. Hoseok stood by the door, getting ready if The King can come in.

Ryu stood in front of the door, shouting from the inside. "Everything is fine"

With a short sentence, The King trusted it completely and walked away from there as slowly his footsteps can't be heard anymore.

"How can u be so calm about this?" i asked when i saw Hoseok was still smiling. "Im not" he shook his head. "Im just happy to see u again" he smiled and walked toward me before he pulled me closer with his hands on my waist.

"I can see everything when u reached this place, and can't bear to see u do everything by yourself. That's why i tried to handle the demon down ny myself"

"How did u do it?" I asked.

"Actually, i didn't do it. But you did" he smiled. "What?"

"When the adults stopped being puppets for a while when u rescued the woman, slowly the demon's power became weak and weaker each time because it means that he didn't win the war. The adults that joined the army long ago aren't dead yet"

"I just need to do few things, spells to be exact and the demon begone"

"So does this mean that the demon can't show up anymore?"

"Yes right now give me the reward for coming back" (Why the hell am i listening to swalla now)

He held my head and met our lips together as i wrapped my arms around his neck. We were both deep into the kiss but soon i broke it.

"The problem is still not solved! We need to bring them to the town back!"

I pushed him away slightly and made my way to the door, wanted to get out. "Eve" hoseok called me, makes me scared because i thought he will be mad because of it.

"Y-yes" i answered.

"After everything is over, im going to make u continue what u stopped" He smiled and walked pass me, makes me annoyed and ashamed at the same time.