Twenty-eight

My mind was messed up and i can't stop blushing whenever Hoseok is getting close to me, like now.

I looked to my left and up to him. "Bruh, u are so close!" i whispered to him. "So what? we are lovers" He scoffed and looked to the front back. We were hiding from The King's sight.

"The only thing that can make him stop is by killing him but--"

"Im not a murderer" I cut him.

"... that's what i wanted to say. thank u for your help. We need to find other way for him to lose his power. His pendant is not worth it, find the other option or we will need to--"

"Okay i understand" I sighed and looked sharp at The King beside Hanmi, the old woman. She was still controlling non-stop.

"That asshole!" I cursed under my breath but Hoseok heard it and looked at me. "What?"

"Do what u want. I won't judge" Hoseok shook his head and smiled awkwardly before he looked forward once again. "You are a puppeteer, know anything how to prevent this?" Hoseok asked.

"Stop her from doing that. That's all" i said, still sharp looking at them. "What if we can't stop her? She's been forced" Hoseok asked.

"We need to stop him first" i pointed to the King and Hoseok nodded. "We need to plan it out first. I will--"

Out of sudden, Hanmi coughed, makes me worried about. She's old, she could be sick eventhough she's just coughing.

"We need to move fast or not only the slave is dying, but Hanmi too" I spoke to Hoseok and he nodded. "Do u know any spell to get his attention or something" i whispered.

"Maybe i could make an illusion of half naked woman" Hoseok shrugged. I was shocked and hit his shoulder "What the fck are u thinking??" We both were still whispering. It's funny how we got into a child fight just because he mentioned that.

"No man will be emotionless when see half naked girls" He shook his head. "Well yes, i do know someone. His name is Yoongi, my bestfriend" I nodded.

"Really? How did u know?"

"Because he is swag. Now let's focus!" i reminded him and looked to the front but The King wasn't there anymore.

"Shit we lose him!" Both of us got out from the hiding place and looked around, no sign of him at all. "What do we need to do??" I asked.

"Just take Hanmi--" Hoseok's eyes widened and stopped me from going to Hanmi then both of us stepped back. "Someone is watching.. no, many of them" Hoseok said, still looking to the corridor, spacing out with wide eyes.

"Can u see them? You have that kund if power?"

"Well no, i saw them on other floor when i was standing next to Hanmi. That's why i stepped back" he laughed sheepishly. "What the, you acted like u have that kind of power"

"Where are they?" I asked.

He pointed up to the other corridor from the side, carefully to not let them see us. There were many, around seven. "They are holding crossbow and sniper"

"Crossbow?! Are u kidding me, are they gonna blow us up or what?"

"I quess they will. The King wants us die" I nodded slowly, answering my own question.

"Not us, only me. You are useful, to be the next puppeteer. That suddenly popped out. "If Hanmi is ill, who will take over? Why the puppet soldier back then didn't kill you? Because u are needed" hoseok explained. "Think about it"

My mouth opened apart and just realised about it. "Just use your freaking illusion and spells, bring Hanmi away and let's go back to our world!" I said, in scared. Who doesn't?

"How about the other human puppets? They need to be saved too"

I bit my lower lip in worriness, "Im afraid to be a slave, to be keep in here" i said, holding my tears.

"No you wont. I promise you"

•••

Sorry for the late update! :))