Thirty-three

We ran off from there, going to where Hoseok was. As Ryu said ,he was melting the ice by placing his hands onto the ice cube.

"H-he can melt it?" I looked up to Ryu weirdly. "Yes he could. This ice cube was created by a magician too, the old man ealier.

I gasped loud, covering my mouth with a hand. "So he was a magician too, who is he??" i asked in shock. But Ryu kept in silence, looking down and not dare to look me in the eye.

"The one who locked up by us, is Hoseok's father" He said with such a low tone and bit his lower lip, showing how guilty he was. "Wait, what i thought was right. His father is not dead yet" I smiled wide and looked at the Hoseok who was focusing on it.

I wanted to go to him but Ryu stopped me, pulling me back to him. "Do not stay near with him, magic is not something we can play with, if u bother him, he might hurt you as the magic reflects once the person is--" Ryu explained.

"But for times, he used his magic already but nothing happened to me eventhough i was near with him" I cut him off and laughed awkwardly. "Let me finish. That's because he's not.. angry. Once he found out his father is still alive and knew that The King tortured his father, he can't hold himself anymore"

"How did he know that he could melt the ice?" Hoseok succeed to melt the ice, slowly the water flowed off from the table as the ice melted.

"His father told him. I dont know about it either" Ryu shrugged "How can you.. help us in this matter? I mean, you were.. bad-"

I looked away, grinning awkwardly and moved my head a bit. "You know.."

"I was under my dad's command. He used his ability to put a spell on me, following his orders"

"Since when?"

"Do u remember that moment when you secretly peeked into my room, to see me talking to the wall with a symbol on it?"

My jaw dropped "Y-you saw me" I stuttered. "Yes actually but i pretended i didn't. I wanted to show you the truth, but my father wasn't a fool though. That's when he placed a spell on me through the symbol without me knowing it"

"Thanks to Hoseok, he healed me" He laughed. Our eyes were still on Hoseok, didn't want to bother him, and tried to calm ourselves by laughing a bit eventhough we were still worried and afraid that the king might find us.

"Im sorry" I apologised to him in sudden. "For?" he asked. "For using u as a puppet earlier" I smiled derply and kept on looking at Hoseok as i noticed that he was getting weaker and trembled, almost fell down.

Quickly i ran to him and held him tight from falling, and with Ryu's help, we seated him down to the floor. "When the ice near the heart is melting, the strength becomes stronger and sucks my strength and power in" Hoseok explained.

"U should rest first"

"Rest? People down there, Hanmi, my father need us to save them. And you are here telling me to rest?" He sounded angry. I was surprised to hear him saying it using different tone. "Dude calm down. She's just suggesting" Ryu commented.

Hoseok looked at him "You are so concern about her. Is it because you like her too? Is it because.. you want to have a relation with her?" Hoseok smirked, chuckling darkly.

Both of us were shocked, not because of what Hoseok said, but how Hoseok acted.

"This is not you" Ryu said and got up, pulling me back, away from Hoseok. "Is it the demon--"

"What demon? that stupid demon is gone already" Hoseok sighed. "What happened to you" My both eyebrows narrowed.

"Sometimes your own power can be trusted and sometimes can't. This is me now, the opposite side"

"Is this what they meant by changing of sides. If someone uses too much of the power, it can mix up the mind and shows the opposite attitude"

"Hoseok is kind, cheerful and concern but once it's the opposite, he becomes full with hatred, anger and cold hearted"