Ten

I didn't talk to Hoseok that night, i dont know why, it creeps me out.

Is it because i know.. if a person asks demons for help--

"Maybe you guys should go home first. It's night and im sure both of you are tired. I will take care of Mary" Ryu said and walked into the palace.

Leo followed by my side while Hoseok followed from behind.

"Red ash?" Hoseok asked and bended down to the floor. "I created a snowman--" I covered my mouth and looked away in fear. "You.. create what?" He asked and stood up, walking to me.

"You can create something?" He asked. "No i didn't" I shook my head. "I heard snowman. It's not snowing and we dont have snowman dolls in this house" Hoseok said.

He caught me. shit.

"Okay fine, i can create anything i want"

"Why didn't u tell me earlier?" Hoseok came closer. "We can use them as armies!" He smiled. "No Hoseok. Anything that i create, can only be use if i can see them and control then using by hands not mind. We can't" I shook my head and walked to my room.

"Leave the ash, u can't touch it. Nobody can. It will disappear in few minutes from now" I said, entering my room.

I heard a knock from the door. "How's your stomach?" he asked. "No, it's fine"

The next morning, we both didn't talk much. We ate, wandering around the house to get our things for times but still, no words came out from us for each other.

"Are u afraid of me?" Hoseok suddenly asked when we were on our way to the palace. "What- no" I shook my head and looked down in shock. "Clearly you are. Why? because of the demons?" He asked again.

"Look, im not.." As soon as i lifted up my head, I saw Hoseok was staring down to me. "Because u know, the demon will might take over my body?" he asked.

I gasped hard and walked away faster. In sudden, Hoseok appeared in front of me. "Isn't this great? I can do much things! There's no need to be afraid" Hoseok shook his head. "You dont understand, once the demon takes over you, there will be no escape for u!" I almost shouted and saw some kids around us were looking.

I pulled him to the narrow street and pushed him against the wall and grabbed his collarshirt.

"This thing is not something u can play with" I warned him. "At this state, i dont care anymore if i will become a demon or anything. As long as i win in the upcoming war" He smiled.

"You are crazy" I said, let go of his collar and walked out from there and made my way to the palace.

Hoseok didn't have to chase after as he suddenly appeared, makes me getting on my nerves. I hate it when he uses the ability, which is helped by the demons.

Hoseok stopped for a moment and told me to go first. He walked away from there, and i proceeded walking down to the basement.

My eyes widened and quickly ran upstairs, calling out for Hoseok.

"They are gone!" I said, shouting to him who was in mid of doing something. "Fuck, i knew it!" He cursed and went to see the guards. "Didn't u see anyone coming out??" Hoseok asked, about to get mad.

"Dude chill!" i said, pushing him away slightly. "They are kids! no need to be mad at them"

"They are supposed to stay aware of surroundings" Hoseok gritted his teeth, i was sure it's not wrong.. Hoseok's eyes changed black for a second.

"Do not be that harsh in front of the kids" i stared at him. He changed his gaze to me and sighed as he looked away. "Fine"

"What did u find. How did u know they're gone?" i asked. "I found a knife by the vase but the door was locked. Means they didn't get out from this way, they tried to" Hoseok walked to the spot and lifted the knife.

"Yah dont use your hands!"

"and what? Let the police to check the fingerprints?"

I scoffed. I forgot we are living with kids around the town.

"Keep my creation ability from anyone as a secret. If u tell about it to anyone, i swear i wont help you" i blackmailed him.

He nodded and Ryu approached us. "What's the fuss here?" he asked. "We found a knife and the prisoner has escaped" Hoseok told him.

"How did they-- What knife? Can i see it?" I asked ome of the guard for an airtight plastic. He brought me one and i put the knife in it.

"In case" i smiled and pressed the zip. Ryu chuckled and still asking for the knife. I gave him and he checked the knife. "Right, i will keep this" he said, holding the plastic in his hand.

"No, i will. You won't do anything to it for sure. I want to check it" i said, reaching out my hand. "Give it back"

I took it from Ryu but out of sudden Leo came out of nowhere and took the plastic from me.

"Leo!" I said, looking down to it. "Give me" I wanted to get it but Leo went to Ryu and gave him. "Better not forget im his first owner and im the king here" Ryu smiled.

"And im sure, u are not forgetting that i'm the one who will help u in this war. Like it or not, give it to me"