Twenty-three

Just in a blink of an eye when i was looking down to the man, the sky turned blank and a smoke covered the whole place, covering my sights and i can't see anything at the front.

Out of sudden, something shone directly to my eyes, like a green laser but someone pushed me away and covered me using his body. "Hold your breathe" Hoseok shouted. I shut my eyes tight and just followed what he said.

I held my breathe and looked around, the smoke was still there but not the laser. It's gone. "It's okay now" Hoseok said and got up from me. Slowly, i sat up but was still shocked. "What the hell was that? What just happened??" i asked him.

He didn't reply and just looked down to where the war supposed to be happens. Once i stood up and be next to him, my jaw dropped when i saw nothing was there, not a single person of corpse. Only blood be left behind.

"Where did they go??" I was full with questions.

"Come!" Hoseok said and pulled my hand, bringing me downstairs into Ryu's room. "He knows sorcery, he found the knife, Ryu let go of the prisoners, the old woman came but died because of someone.." Hoseok mumbled while looking for something and checked under the bed, drawers, everything.

Nothing.

"Damn it!" he shouted and sat down on the bed. "Where could it be?"

"What is it?" i asked while standing by the wall. "I dont know, a clue?" He questioned. Hoseok wanted to stand up and placed his hands onto his hips, that's when he noticed something inside his pocket pants.

Hoseok quickly took it out and found a stone, blue stone.

"What is this..?" He asked and checked the bright blue stone several times but no idea. "Maybe it's useful but we dont know how it can be for now" Hoseok spoke. "That demon my have put it in there when he used my body"
"Why do u assume that Ryu is.. somekne suspicious?" i asked, just for confirmation. "The smoke, he was the one who did it"

I was surprised but not too because it felt like.. i can guess it. Hoseok looked at the back of my hand and saw the blood stain, as he quickly walked toward me.

"Im so sorry" he apologised. "N-no it's okay" I shook my head and wiped it on my shirt. "It's nothing"

"Im too blind for justice, for revenge until i careless about you" he sighed and walked away, brought me a glass of water. "Drink this, you will feel much better"

"Is this the same purple candy you gave me before?" I asked with a chuckle. "Yeah. Just in liquid shape" he handed me and i drank it. "You've tried hard" he complimented and stroked my hair with his hands.

"I saw a man, one of the enemies. His eyes were in diamonds shape" I let out and pointed to my eyes. "Just like my puppets' eyes" i continued.

"Are u saying that.."

Before he could finish his sentence, the demon tried to take over and he quickly gave me the stone and kissed me without knowing. His kiss was quick, yet full with love. Before he gave up to the demon, he smiled weakly and reminded me

"Find the truth. I know Ryu is hiding something. Stay alive"

Soon after i nodded, the demon showed up and smiled to me. "That's difficult. What did u do to him?" The demon asked. "We both kissed" i answered shortly.

"You know, we can kiss too if u want. My face is the same as him, and my body shape too" he smiled.

"But you are not him" I created roots and they tied him up on the bed, preventing the demon from getting up. Quickly, i ran away from there and hid because the roots disappeared once i couldn't see and control them.

I squatted, hugging me legs by the wall and shut my eyes. "Where are they.." i said while closing my eyes, trying to find them. I can't see clearly but i can see a castle, a big room, full with people but they didn't speak at all.

"You know Eve" The demon spoke, as it was choing through the hall. "You know that the kiss between you and that Hoseok will be the last. Because after this.. you won't see him anymore. As promised, if we lose the battle, i will use his body completely"

"Hope u remember that"