Dinner Pt. 5

Akashi arrived to the dining room with me in his arms. I looked around the dining room and saw that the room was decorated in roses and red curtains for the windows. The table cloth was red with some floral designs.

Akashi set me down on a chair that was across from where he usually sits. Dinner was already at the table and so was dessert. First I had to eat dinner, which was just a chicken parmesen.

"Where is everyone else? What's going on? Where is Kagami?" I asked a series of question as Akashi took his seat across from me.

"Kagami will be here very soon. Everyone else is waiting for us." Akashi says patiently, "you are chosen to free us all, so we can all be together." All be together? I don't know what he means by that. Right now he is scaring me.

"How about being specific? Why do you need me and Kagami to be here?" I asked as I took a bit out of the delicious dinner that was in front of me.

"We simply only need your blood to bring back Nijimura and Haizaki from the no-world." Akashi said, remembering that I barely know everything, "maybe it'll be better if I start from the beginning." I nodded. That would be even more helpful.

"We were born a long time ago and lived a long life. Each and every one of us had a story. Tetsuya was a child slave in his childhood because of the fact that he was a vampire. One day, he escaped the chains and shackles and joined us." Akashi began.

Kuroko was a child slave? I had no idea.

"Atsushi was a baker that was known all around town until they found that he was a vampire. They tried to hunt him down, but he was under our protection." Akashi continued, "Daiki was in love with a childhood friend, but was born into a strict family that didn't allow that. He tried to get away with it, but that came with a consequences. His wife."

Oh yeah. I remembered Kuroko once telling me that before.

"Ryota, was a target to many vampire sellers. He was tortured, whipped, hit, kicked, and abused. They did everything in there power to hurt him in every way while repeatedly calling him, 'vampire'. That was the reason why he nearly choked you a couple of days ago."

So that why? That does makes sense. But why would such an unfortunate event happen to him?

"I'm guessing that Shintaro told you about Takao?" Akashi asked. I nodded my head, remembering the expression on Midorima's face when he did.

"They were once partners in the fashion business. But then again, he did look a little down when talking about him and never told me where he went after." I explained. Akashi widen his eyes when I said the first part.

"That's what he told you? Partners in the fashion business?" Akashi giggled. I tilted my head to one side, confused by what he said. What is that suppose to mean?

"What's so surprising?" I asked.

"They weren't just business partners. They were married." Akashi explained, "Takao proposed to Shintaro after they won for project of the year." What?! They were married? I never even thought that Midorima would even accept.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Takao saved his life from a gunshot. However, he sacrificed his life for his and died shortly after." Akashi's voice dropped, "that's why he wanted that photo burned and destroyed. But that picture gives him a reason to live. To live for him." My heart drops very dramatically causing me to tear up a bit. Such a sweet story for a Tsundere. Maybe that's why he is one.

"We were all very unfortunate souls. We were reunited by Shuzo Nijimura. He was our leader that guided us through everything. Haizaki was a childhood friend of his and lived woth us as well." Akashi raised from his seat, "their death was not planned. We had no idea what to do without them. But that was until we found you."