Chapter 15.

Kuro lay in bed that night, caressing her stomach which the baby was now developing in. She whimpered at the thought of going through the process to remove the baby and bolted up, tears pouring from her blue eyes. "Oh god," She cried, "What do I do?" Her hands were shaking in fear as she pulled her legs up to her stomach and entangled her fingers into her hair, shaking in terror. She hadn't felt like this in.. Well, she couldn't really remember but she wanted to stop feeling like this more than anything. It wasn't fair, she thought.

After an hour, her body fell limp and she lay on her side, the blankets thrown onto the floor. As night became day, her step-mother walked in and gazed at Kuro with a sad expression on her face. She walked over and placed the blanket over her sleeping daughter and kissed her forehead. Kuro could have this day off to sleep, after finding out the results, she could understand how Kuro felt. Kuro was only a teenager after all, she shouldn't be experiencing such horrid events but here she was, experiencing them before she's 21. Aki sighed and rubbed her temples.

Aito, Aki's lover and Kuro's father, made his way in and put his arms around his lovers waist and gazed at his sleeping daughter. "The poor girl," He murmured, "Maybe we should contact Rina," Aito mumbled and Aki pulled away mortified, "Aito, we cannot contact her! When you left her for me, you promised to never get into contact with her again!" Aki's brow furrowed in annoyance and Aito grimaced, "I know love but... I think Kuro should meed her mother. She needs the support," Aki glared at her lover, "You call Rina and we are through," Aki stormed out.

"What have I gotten myself into...?" Aito mumbled, leaning against the wall in shame. "I don't want to lose Aki but Kuro needs to finally meet her mother... Her luscious pink hair and big brown eyes..." Aito shuddered in pleasure at the thought of Rina and her luscious curves. Oh how he missed embracing at during those long lonely nights- Aito shook his head, "Stop it... I love Aki, I left because she could give Kuro everything she deserved. Aito opened his eyes and gazed at his daughter lovingly, he had to do this for Kuro.

~*~

Rina sat at her desk, her laptop open as she browsed the web. She had a glass of red whine right next to her. She was dressed in a tight red dress that brought out her curves. She was the type of girl that could make any guy crave her in their alone time, much to her dismay. She opened up a page, a facebook page. She read the name out loud, "Kuro Shizuko, huh... You have my hair and my mother's eyes. You look nothing like your pig of a father," She stood up, knowing the whine glass over in her rage.

"How dare he take you away from me! I'm your mother, I gave birth to you, I did! He didn't and neither did that whore he left me for!" She collapsed to her knees, sobbing, "It's been 12 years... 12 painful years.." She sobbed into her palms, ignoring the man behind her. "Mother please don't cry," A boy with pink hair and brown eyes emerged. He was the spitting image of his father but with her hair. "Kichiro, sweetheart, please go to bed," She cooed. His brown eyes went to the screen and he stepped forward, "Kuro.." He murmured.

"Kichiro, please," Rina stood up but Kichiro ignored her. He was 25 now and was a doctor at the local hospital. There was a 9 year difference between him and his darling sister. "That's my sister, isn't it? She's beautiful," He smiled before bending down and helping his mother up, "Please sleep mother, I will clean everything up," He carried his mother to her room and tucked her into bed before making his way into the study. He sat down in the chair in front of the laptop and gazed at the screen with interest. He quickly went onto his account and sent a friend request, he was jumping for joy.

He was 13 when his father had taken Kuro, along with his new lover, and left. He sent her a message after, telling her who he was. He then turned the laptop off after signing out and cleaning up the mess his mother made before checking his phone and finding a reply. He was astonished that she had replied and it seemed that even though she had gotten everything from her step-mother, so many bad things had happened. He didn't expect a life story from Kuro but after reading this, he was going to take her away from that place.

~*~

Kuro awoke to a message from someone around night time. She was surprised to see that she had slept so late but what surprised her the most was what the person who messaged her was claiming. "I have a brother?" She glanced at his name, "Kichiro Kazumi," She found her heart clenching. That was her mother's maiden name. She got up and quickly replied, she didn't mean to tell him her life story but... He looked so much like her father and he had her hair! They had to be related.

After she had replied, the message she got surprised her. He said her mother was alive. But she always thought she died? Kuro's heart ached and she started crying- father had lied to her all these years. She shakily replied, asking him to come and take her away. She wanted to meet her mother, someone who hasn't lied to her, yet. She got up and quickly started packing her things. Her brother and mother only lived 5 hours away, she would take a bus and meet him half way. That was the deal, he said her mother would come too.

She walked downstairs with her things, she was determined to leave. "Goodbye... Aito and Aki, I will never come back here. Not after your lies," Kuro turned on her heels after shutting the door and left. She was going to meet her mother and her brother. What could possibly go wrong?