Epilogue.

"Minami, get back here!" Kuro called, chasing after her daughter. She had just turned 5 and she was a little cheeky monster. So precious but so cheeky. Itachi joked that she was like a mini Naruto. "Oh, Itachi. Please help! You know I can't run much with these kids in my stomach!" Kuro pouted, holding her protruding belly.

Itachi and her had finally decided that after having Minami, and her first child born to Itachi, a little boy name Menma that they wanted more children. She was now pregnant with twins. The doctors said it was 2 boys, but she had a feeling it was a boy and a girl. She had already decided on the names if what she felt was true - they were going to be named after Itachi's parents; Fugaku and Mikoto.

Kuro couldn't help but smile as she watched her husband and son chase after little Minami. "Mina get back here!" Her 3 year old son, Menma, shouted. Kuro laughed as Minami stuck her tongue out and climbed a tree, teasing her little brother. Minami laughed and pointed at her brother, "You can't get me!" She teased. Menma pouted and looked at Itachi.

Itachi stood there, a smile on his face as he gazed at his children. He lifted his arms up and picked Minami up, throwing her over his shoulder. "Don't tease your brother Mina, you'll regret it when he's older and taller," Itachi laughed. Minami pouted, "Daaaaad," She groaned. Kuro laughed at the sight as Menma skipped after them. "Mama, let's go eat! I'm hungry!" Menma cheered as they reached her. Kuro rolled her eyes but smiled, "Alright dear. Dinner is almost ready, let's hurry inside so I can turn it back on and finish up," Kuro smiled. Menma grinned widely and ran inside first.

Itachi put Minami down and watched as she followed her brother inside. "Kuro.. You have made me the happiest man," Itachi whispered, taking his wife's hands in his. "And you have made me the happiest woman alive," Kuro replied, leaning forward and pressing her lips against his... "Forever."

The end.

A/N: So this is it, the end. I originally planned to make it longer but I didn't know what else to do. And I wanted to do a Nagato and a Deidara love story. Which would take a lot of my time as that would be 2 separate stories.
I hope you enjoyed the story and I'm sorry it didn't finish the way you would've liked.