Chapter 20.

Kuro held a baby in her arms. "It's a girl," The nurse had told her. Itachi had been next to her the whole time. Kuro felt so happy. So at peace. "What are you going to name her?" Itachi whispered, gazing at the beautiful baby girl. It had onyx eyes - the ones Uchiha's had. It could easily be mistaken as his own child if no one had known the real father. It also had Kuro's luscious pink hair. She was.. breathtaking. "Maybe.. Minami?" Kuro whispered, looking at her lover. He smiled at that. "Yes.. I like it," Itachi whispered.

"Minami Uchiha. That's her name," Kuro decided. Itachi smiled brightly at that. He looked at Kuro's face and it made his heart beat faster. She looked so happy. So content. He couldn't help but fall in further in love with the woman beside him. And he knew in that moment what he wanted. He wanted Kuro to be his wife. He reached into his pocket, fumbling with the box. 'This is it..' He thought, 'This is the perfect moment. We are both happy..' He pulled the box out, "Kuro," He said, kneeling down and pulling the box out, opening it. Inside was a beautiful ring, a diamond surrounded by pink sapphires.

"Kuro.. I have loved you for so many years. And I want to love you for so many more. You are the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met.. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Kuro's face lit up, she looked happy. "Itachi.. Yes!" Tears started falling from her eyes. "A million times yes! Come here and give me and our beautiful daughter a cuddle!" Kuro was sniffling as Itachi placed the ring onto her finger and pulled her and Minami, their beautiful daughter, into a hug.

"I love you so much Itachi," She whispered, kissing her lover on his lips. He smiled and kissed her back before placing a kiss on his daughters head. "I am a lucky man, I have the 2 most beautiful girls in the same room with me," Kuro laughed and smiled at him. "Sorry to disturb you, but now we need to do some tests to make sure your daughter is healthy and fill out some legal forms," A nurse poked her head through the door. "Oh, that's fine," Kuro said, gently passing her daughter over to the nurse.

She felt worry in the pit of her stomach - she didn't want to be away from her child. "You should get some rest love," Itachi murmured, kissing her on the forehead, "I'm sure you're tired." Kuro smiled at her lover, "Yes, I am. I love you. I'll rest up now," Kuro gave Itachi a deep, loving kiss before he left. She laid her head back, feeling the exhaustion creep in. She was so tired..

~+~

Once Kuro and the baby were ready to leave the hospital they headed back to Itachi's parent's house. She was so nervous as she walked into the house, holding her little Minami. When they opened the door, Makoto and Fugako greeted them. "Aww.. Isn't she just beautiful!" Makoto swooned as she walked over to the baby in Kuro's arms. Itachi blushed as he watched - he knew he had to tell them about proposing. "Ma, Pa. I need to tell you something," Itachi interrupted their little moment of swooning over the baby. "Yes?" Makoto said, gazing at her child curiously. "I asked Kuro to marry me and she said yes," Itachi looked over at Kuro with a shy but loving smile.

"Kuro will finally be an Uchiha!" Makoto cheered, "It's about time," Fugako added. "We were waiting for you guys to get together officially. You two were meant for each other," Makoto said. Kuro was standing there blushing as she watched what was happening around her. Itachi's parents then turned around and embraced Kuro. "Itachi get over here," Makoto scolded. Itachi blushed and made his way over, joining the hug. Sasuke then walked down the stairs, looking at the commotion with a raised eyebrow. "Sasuke, Itachi and Kuro are getting married!" Makoto cheered, pulling her younger son into the hug.

Kuro and Itachi looked at each other blushing - this was embarrassing. It was then that little Minami started crying. "Oh dear.. What's her name? She must be hungry," Makoto worried. "Oh! Her name is Minami," Kuro smiled lovingly at her daughter. "Um, Itachi and I will retire to his room so I can feed her," Kuro dismissed herself and made her way to Itachi's room. Itachi smiled at his parents and followed suit.

~+~

Madara grimaced as he sat in his dump located in Czechoslovakia. He saw the news - he saw that Obito was dead. And he knew the police were after him. Not that he cared much. He hadn't been caught ever - every where he went, he left bodies behind. He sat there flipping through some pages of his notebook where he had pictures of what he had done. He was growing so bored of this. As he gazed through the notebook, he heard a knock at the door. He ignored it.

It was at that moment that the door was kicked in and Madara jumped to his feet, holding a gun. "Put your hands up Madara, we caught you!" He recognized that voice. It was that police officer known as 'B'. Madara knew he had know way out of this situation. He was caught. He had jinxed himself. He let himself relax and now he was caught. Madara looked at the gun in his hand before putting it under his chin and pulling the trigger.

~+~

Kuro and Itachi sat in bed that night, cradling Minami. The news had come on and they were surprised by what they saw. The killer had been caught, and committed suicide. It was Madara Uchiha. "Wow.." Kuro whispered, mortified. "Yeah.." Itachi replied. Itachi immediately changed the channel over to a random TV show. He moved back into place, pulling Kuro close.

"Kuro.. I love you dearly. I can't wait to marry you and have a family with you," Itachi whispered, softly kissing his future wife. "I love you too Itachi, and I can't wait to have a beautiful family of little Itachi's running around."