Chapter 1

(A/N) You are a student Of U.A and got in through recommendations, you have 1 quirk, an elemental Kagune, (You will learn more about it in future chapters). Thank you for reading. Enjoy!

You wake up, tired. "Ugh, what time is it?" You check your phone...
*Thud* You fall off your bed. "ITS ALMOST 7 AM IM GONNA BE LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY." You scream as you run to the bathroom to get ready.
You grab a toast and run out of the house, you hear the faint shouts of your parents, "Good luck (Y/N)!"

You managed to arrive at school fairly early. And by fairly early I mean barely 5-10 minutes before the bell is supposed to ring.
As you look around at your new surrounding, you and your clumsy ass totally forget how feet work and tripped, luckily your reflexes caught up with you and you managed to stay upright but you ended up grabbing on to the closest thing next to you.
"I am extremely sorry," you manage to blabber out, as you get up. You see a boy around the same age as you, he had hair, a dark shade of red along with white, both respectively separated with a partition straight down the middle of his head. You looked up at him and saw his beautiful heterochromatic eyes. You thought he was rather cute. Your face turns a slight tint of pink as you realise you are still grabbing onto his arm. You let go and pat down your skirt, getting rid of any dust that might have gotten on. "Thank you," I say. "It's fine," He coldly says. He continues walking to the classrooms.
'Great first impression,' I think to myself.
I continue walking and realise I have no idea where I'm going. 'The whole school is like a fucking maze.'
I walk around the school and see the same boy. I tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and gave me a questioning look. "Do you know where 1A is?" He answers with a blank expression, "Right here," as he points to a large door with 1A written at the top. My cheeks flush red with embarrassment. 'Gah (Y/N) you idiot!' I silently scold myself.
"O-oh thank you," "May I know name seeing as you have been helping me quite a lot?" I ask.
"Shouto Todoroki," he replies. "Oh you're the son of Endeavour?" I comment. He nods, it might have been me but I thought I saw a slight scowl at the sound of his fathers name, but I ignored it. "My name is (F/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." He grunts in acknowledgment.
I enter the class and find a seat in the back and sit down, I usually don't strike up a conversation with people randomly so I tend to be silent most of the time, although I don't mind conversing with people who seem nice.
I notice that Todoroki is sitting beside me, but I don't give it much thought.
I start sketching as I normally do when I feel awkward. Suddenly, I hear more people entering the class and seating themselves as they wish, but I don't pay attention to them.
A girl with medium length brown hair walks up to me and comments "Wow that's a beautiful sketch you have there." I blush of embarrassment at the compliment. "Thanks." "My name is Ochaco Uraraka, it's a pleasure to meet you," as she lifts her hand towards me. "I'm pleased to meet you too my name is (F/N) (L/N)."
"Hey aren't your parents the 5th and 3rd most powerful heroes, (Mother name) and (Father name) (L/N)?" I nod
"So what's your quirk—" she was interrupted by the entrance of a... sleeping bag emerge from the door....