Chapter 8

AHHHRGGHHHH."
I could feel my muscles being torn as I screamed in agony. I don't know how long this lasted but the pain did not leave. Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted. I open your eyes and see that Todoroki had once again frozen the Nomu. He had picked me up bridal style and placed me down in the safety of my other companions.
"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"Y/N STAY WITH US"
Those were the last things I heard before I became unconscious.

                       ~~~3RD POV~~~

Midoriya ran to the blue haired man and tried to punch him. Key-word—'tried'.
He was stopped by the Nomu who was in no way affected by Midoriya's supercharged punch. "H-Hey I didn't get hurt!" He cheered only to be thrown across the room ( A/N y'all I'm not writing anymore fight scenes after this because they're so shitty when I write them) Todoroki continued to freeze Nomu's limbs but to no avail, the only thing it would do was slow down the Nomu before it could regenerate. This continued for some time while Momo and Tsuyu aided you in trying to regain your consciousness. Soon enough, after several bandages and damp towels you were awake. Coincidentally enough, at this exact moment, Midoriya was being held in place, the blue haired man supposedly named Shigaraki, was slowly walking toward Midoriya, his hand held out.
                     ~~~Y/N POV~~~
As I watched the scene unfold in front of me, I suddenly felt this surge of energy pass through my body.
                       ~~~3RD POV~~~
Y/N's eyes started flashing several colours at once, her hair flowing upwards all by them self. Her Kagune had spurted out, changing it's shape all the while changing into a variety of colours. The others backed away, unsure of what was happening. Right as Shigaraki was about to touch Midoriya's neck,
Y/N unleashed a large beam which she directed towards The Nomu. It was a fusion of all the elements Y/N was capable of creating. "You can hurt me," Y/N spoke, her voice booming throughout USJ, "But don't even think about hurting my friends, the people I hold dearest to me."
"Argh.. the kids of these generation are way too powerful, they're demeaning the League Of  Villains and our standards," Shigaraki whines. Y/N falls midair, only to be swooped up by All Might. He places her in the company of her friends once more,"You did well Young Y/N, now rest."
"HAHAHAHA, NOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN WHAT A SENSE OF JUSTICE GIVES, I AM HERE TO TEACH YOU SOMETHING THAT YOU  VILLAINS KNOW NOTHING OF," All Might starts, "I WILL TEACH YOU THE POWER OF.." He beckons the Nomu towards himself, "PLUS ULTRA"

A/N <Duh> Yo, Yo, Yo. Your trashy author is back with another chapter, but guess what, this gal has Christmas holidays bitches, what does that mean? More promised chapters? More broken promises? More depression? Who knows, tune in next time on— okay okay I'll stop, anyways. Thank you all for reading, love y'all.
~A