Chapter 11

After all, the battle hasn't really ended yet." He says with a hidden smirk.
"The battle?"
"You don't mean..?"
"MORE VILLAINS?!"
"Yuuei's Sport Festival is fast approaching boys and girls!" Aizawa-sensei declares.
.
.
.
"SPORTS FESTIVAL!"
"THATS TOTALLY ORDINARY."
"Come on! We just had that villain attack are you sure about this?!"

"It's necessary to demonstrate that U.A's crisis management protocols are sound... that's the thinking apparently." Aizawa-sensei replies. "Compared to the past years, there'll be five times the police presence. Anyhow... our Sports Festival is.. the greatest opportunity you'll get, it's not an event that can be cancelled due to a few mere villains." He finishes. 'A few mere villains huh? Okay then.' I think. "A-are you sure about that," Mineta asks, visibly frightened. "Mineta, are you telling me you've never the U.A Sports Festival?!" Midoriya asks. "I-it's not that. O-of course I have. I just mean.." he trails off in a shaky tone. "Out Sports Festival is one of Japan's biggest events!" Aizawa-sensei explains. "The Olympics were once the World's Sports Festival...The whole country would be whipped into a frenzy over them. But as you know, that tradition has shrunk into a shell of its former self. And as far as Japan is concerned, what's taken the place of the Olympics is.... The U.A Sports Festival!!!" He completes. "The Nations' Top Heroes will be watching, right!" Mineta asks. "They'll be there as scouts!" Yaoyorozu answers. (A/N HOLY SHIT GUYS I SPELT IT RIGHT ON THE FIRST TRY) "They'll be looking to hire us as sidekicks after we graduate. That's how it's done." Kaminari says. "And a lot of these sidekicks never manage to go solo. They're sidekicks forever. That'll be you ya dunce." Jirou (A/N why the fuck dude Jirou autocorrect to Hirohito? Ya know what? Forget it mate, I'm not even gonna bother anymore) I stifle a chuckle. "Naturally, you'll gain valuable experience and popularity if you're picked up by a big-name hero. But your time is limited.. show the pros what you're made of and you'll make a future for yourselves." Aizawa-sensei explains. "This happens once a year, so you've got three chances. If you're looking to become a hero, this is an event you can't miss!" (A/N lmao I can't imagine Aizawa shouting when I use the exclamation mark 😂)

[[TIME SKIP]]
I walk over to Shouto. "Hey Shouto!" I call him but he doesn't answer. "Shouto..?" I call him once again, this time tapping on his shoulder. He slightly flinches, "Oh hey, Y/N.." he says in his usual monotone voice yet somehow, he seemed.. off. "Let's go for lunch!" I say as I grab his hand and lead him towards the cafeteria.
.
.
.
Shouto had been acting pretty weird, but I let it go. As we stand in line I hear a conversation between Iida and Ochaco.
"I heard Midoriya dashed in to help when All Might was attacked, maybe it's about that."
"And like Asui mentioned... their quirks are pretty similar, perhaps All Might has taken a liking to him."
With that comment I see Shouto visibly stiffen. 'Okay, something is going on..' I think to myself. 'I'll ask him about it once I'm free. Plus... I need to talk to Bakugou about that thing that happened.'

[[TIME SKIP]]
[Sorry about all here time skips]

As I sit in my seat, I notice there is a lot of chatter. I get up to see what all the commotion is.
"What's going on?!" Ochaco asks. In front of the class entrance stand lots of students.
"No way out! What're they here for?!" Mineta asks
"Scoping out the competition, Duh! Small fry. Cuz we're the kids who survived a villain attack. Makes sense, they'd want a look before the Sports Festival." Bakugou says in his usual arrogant tone.
"No point though. Move aside, cannon fodder."
I'm about to go back to my seat when I hear a familiar voice. "It's true we came to get a look, but you sure are honest, are all the kids in the hero course like this one?" I turn around, and my suspicion is true. It is him. "Shinsou?!" I run through the crowd. "Y/N? You're here too? It's been a while hasn't it?" He smirks. I run up to him and hug him. "Shut up you idiot. I missed you a lot ya know." I say. "Well, I gotta say Y/N. I'm a little disillusioned if this is what your class is offering." He says. "Depending on the results of the sports festival they might consider transferring us to the Hero Course. I understand the reverse is also possible. This'll be a perfect chance to knock you off your pedestals. Consider this a declaration of war." Shinsou declares. "I see.. you haven't changed have you Shin?" I chuckle. "Well then.. we accept your challenge. Bring it on!" I turn to our class. "Everyone! Let's do this!"

(A/N I'm quite happy with this chapter! Hope you guys enjoy this! Also I want to give a huge shoutout to my dearest friend taehyungggstan__ please check out her story if you are interested in K-Pop and other related story. She currently has 2 stories.
'And That's How They Fell In Love: A Taekook Fanfiction' (Now Completed)

And her most recent story
'My Cure: PCY'

And her most recent story 'My Cure: PCY'

Thank you guys a lot. Love you all <3
-A