Chapter 6

(A/N: So I kinda just gave up on naming my titles so *long sigh* yeah.. On with the Chapter)

The Next Day...
The normal shaggy-looking man known as Aizawa-sensei walked into class. With a long sigh he started, "Good morning students, it was decided that you all will be supervised me a three-way team made up of Me, All Might and another intriguing hero," he said in his usual, groggy voice, "It's the Trial Of Rescue, be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster." All the students were starting to get riled up. "You may wear your costumes but if it is an inconvenience for you for this foundational exercise then feel free to wear your normal training attires."
'I think wearing my costume would be more suitable,' I think to myself.

[[Time Skip brought you by Mineta being launched off to space]]
Iida-kun was lining us up by our ID's only to find out the bus was completely different from what he had imagined, I ended up sitting next to Shouto anyways. We were sitting at the back section of the bus, the two-seaters. (A/N Fuck my life, two-seaters keeps auto correcting to two-sweaters ugh) I was listening to my normal music that I listen to on long trips such as these. I paused it, when Tsuyu Started talking about our quirks. "Hey Midoriya, I'm gonna be blunt with you, your quirk is a lot like All Might's," as she says this Izuku turns into a stuttering mess. "U-uh, W-w-well y-you see—" he was interrupted by Ejirou. "Yeah, but Midoriya gets hurt with his quirk while All Might doesn't," He says. "That's true, but if we talk about the most flashy quirks in class, Bakugou, Todoroki and Y/N would be the most reasonable." Tsuyu says, "Of course, Bakugou wouldn't get popular due to his poorly behaved attitude." She comments. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT FROG BITCH?!" Says Bakugou as he slams his hand on the railing. 'Poor Jirou' I think. She has to sit next to him.
"It's only been a brief while since our socialisation has commenced and we have been made apodictically cognisant of your personality, redolent as it is of a turd getting steamed in a sewer," Kaminari joined in. I was honestly surprised by his use of vocabulary. "We're almost there, shut up already," Aizawa-sensei warned. I decided to sleep the rest of the way. Little did I know, I accidentally slept off on Shouto's shoulder.

[Shouto's POV] 

As I was looking out of the window,(A/N because he is sad boi) I felt something on my shoulder, I turned to see that Y/N had slept off on my shoulder. 'She looks quite cute when she slee—' I cut my own train of thought off. I shouldn't be thinking about that, not now anyways.

[Y/N POV]

I stirred awake, feeling myself being slightly nudged. I look  at the person who woke me up with drowsy half-lidded eyes. "Eh? S-shouto? Did I sleep off on your shoulder? G-gomen." I tell him.
"Hey, we're here," Shouto says. I hum in response, still drowsy. We enter some dome-like place.
As the popular Space Hero '13' was explaining what USJ was, I couldn't help but feel like something was off. As '13' finished explaining, a black portal looking thing appeared in front of us. "H-hey is this part of the training?" Ejirou asked. (A/N okay I'm not even fucking kidding, Ejirou just autocorrected to Whiteout HOW IN THE FUUUUCCCKKK DOES THAT HAPPEN, pardon my language but autocorrect is an ass) "No, these are real villains, 13 take care of the students, I'll take care of these guys," Aizawa-sensei says with a firm tone.
"We were informed that All Might would be present here, I guess not," a man with hand all over his body says in a creepy yet childish manner. He chuckles before speaking, "I wonder what would happen if we kill some of these kids..."
A/N Hey guys thank you for waiting, shitty chapter I know (been going through some emotional stuff, depression, stress etc.) but guess what! I have a holiday tomorrow and the day after so I will surely be completing the USJ event most likely tomorrow or the day after. I love you guys a lot, thank you all for your patience. Stay trashy ;)
~A