Chapter 17

"Your 15 minutes are up!" Midnight shouts, stretching her arms. "The battle starts now! Here comes the starting signal!!"
'170, 120, 195 And 205.' I think to myself. We had 690 points in total. (A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) HOHOHO   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Three!" The countdown had begun.

"Two!" Everybody was in position. 'I must..."

"One!" I felt the adrenaline pumping through my blood. 'I must protect them!"

"START!" Everybody started to run towards Midoriya and with Bakugo and his stupid ego, we were obviously forced to follow behind as well.

It wasn't until they blasted away from the others, did Bakugo carelessly blast himself towards the group, sending harsh explosions their way, which was blocked by Tokoyami's Dark Shadow. "GETTING PRETTY FULL OF YOURSELF, HUH, YOU BASTARD!"

As he began to fall down, I swiftly caught him with my Rinkaku Kagune. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! You idiot!" I shout at him. He only clicks his tongue is response.

"IS LEAVING YOUR UNIT REALLY ALLOWED?!" Present Mic inquires. "It is here, on a technicality, as long as your feet don't touch the ground!" Midnight explains.

"BOTH THE DOGGEDLY PURSUED FIRST PLACE TEAM AND ITS DETERMINED PURSUERS FROM CLASS A ARE NOTHING TO SNEEZE AT!" Present Mic announces. "NOW, LET'S CHECK THE SCORE BOARD!"

It was as if in a swift moment, our headbands were stolen all at once. As my eyes followed the culprit, they were met with a blond-haired student with cunning eyes. I see him smirk, waving our headbands in the air.

"NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND! BESIDES MIDORIYA, CLASS 1-A's NOT LOOKING TOO HOT! WHAT HAPPENED TO BAKUGO?!" I look up at the scoreboard in annoyance. '0 P'

"Too simple, really. Class A." He smirks. I click my tongue as Bakugo begins to shout at him. "GIVE THAT BACK! I'LL FREAKING KILL YOU!!" I tune out the annoying blonde's words but place back by attention towards him when I see other opponents heading towards us.

"The whole class was in on it..?" Kirishima asks from in front. "Well not everyone but that would've been a good idea... instead of aiming for some fleeting first place. Like a horse going for a dangling carrot." Monoma laughs. (A/N I'm dead Monoma just autocorrected to Monika)
"But you're already a celebrity aren't you? The victim of that sludge incident! I'll have to ask you some time. How does it feel to get attacked by villains on an annual basis?" He chuckled.

I look up too see the back of Bakugo's head. I notice his demeanour suddenly change. "Oi Kirishima... change of plans. Before we go for Deku... I'VE GOTTA MURDER EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!" He clenches his hand. 'Oh boy...' I think as a drop of sweat trickles down my forehead.

I see Bakugo shake in what I assume was rage. "Uhh Bakugo..? I think you should maybe cool down a bit.." Kirishima advises. "Ohh..! Keep moving Kirishima! (A/N fuccccccccc that sounded so wrong lmao) I'm... AS COOL AS ICE!" He says. 'I worry for your mental health Bakugo, I really do,' I think to myself, slightly cringing at his behaviour.

Monoma sends an explosion our way, hitting Bakugo's face in the process. "Haha that's neat! Nice quirk you've got there!" He shouts, releasing an explosion from his hand. Bakugo and Kirishima reacted to his display.
"That's my..."
"Hey! He has your power too?!"

In a fit of rage, Bakugo sends a large explosion towards Monoma but as the smoke subsides Monoma stays steady, his face and arm carrying similar features to that of Kirishima's quirk. "But I'm better at it," he says with a smirk, glancing to his quirk enhanced arm. '..! His quirk..!' I quickly realise his abilities.

"Wha-? My quirk?! Am I looking at a mirror?" Kirishima asks in astonishment. "His quirk allows him to copy peoples quirk by touching them!" I quickly inform our group. "Oh? Seems you have a smart one in your group. How did you figure that out missy?" He chuckles. I ignore his cocky attitude. "Heh. Well any idiot could have figured that out soon enough." I grit my teeth as I restrain myself from knocking him off his Cavalry.

Suddenly, a thick, glue like substance, traps our feet to the ground. "Damn it's all hard, I can't move!" Kirishima exclaims. "Wait guys, give me a sec," I ask them. I release my Rinkaku Type Kagune and face the tips of the Kagune into the ground. I close my eyes and focus. As I transfer energy to my Kagune I feel the wide spread of the area. 'Good, I can sense it now,' I think to myself. There was a certain area to our far right that was extremely cold, so I assumed what I was looking for would probably be frozen by then. After a few seconds of searching I finally found what I was looking for.

I quickly retract my Kagune from the ground and face the tips towards our feet, making sure not to put it directly above them. With a bright glow at the tip, a thin substance starts pouring on the outskirts of where the glue-like substance was left. In a few seconds, we were free to go. "W-woah Y/N, how did you do that?!" He asks. "I'll tell you later. First.. we have to get our points back!"

A/N Okay so this chapter was pretty bad and pretty rushed and overall terrible and I feel really bad for not posting it forever so please forgive me for that. So just wanted to get this chapter up and out there because of that. Anyways, thanks guys, bye.
PLUS ULTRA!