Chapter 10

(Warning: this chapter contains a lil' gore if it is even considered gore-y? but whatever)
~3RD PERSON POV~

"Nnhha, I was completely useless." Midoriya groans as he lays on the ground. "That's not true my boy." All Might says in his deflated form. "If you hadn't given me those few precious seconds, I would've been dead by now," he finishes. "I'm so happy.. that you're alright!" He says, his vision blurry with his tears continually streaming down his face.
The heroes start discussing among themselves.
"They broke in so flashily and we still let them get away..."
"They really hit us where our guard was down.."
"Never mind that. We must tend to the inspired students first!"
"Not only students," The Cement Hero, Cementoss, says to himself.
"MIDORIYAAA!" Kirishima shouts, "YOU ALL RIGHT?!" Midoriya shouts back, "KIRISHIMA! WAIT—" he gets cut off by a wall of cement, made by Cementoss. "Leave the injured to the care of your senseis and head to the front gate." Cementoss commands. "Roger that!" Kirishima obeys.
                     [[ TIME SKIP ]]

"16...17..18..."
"Not counting the boy with crippled legs and that girl, everyone seems to be pretty much unharmed."
Soon everyone starts discussing their whereabouts and how they handled the situation.
"For the time being, you all need to head back to class. Naturally, we can't just head into police questioning." The detective says to the class.
"Hey detective," Tsuyu starts, "how is Aizawa-sensei?" She's asks in a worried tone. "He is suffering from facial fractures and his arms are riddled with comminuted fractures. It's a miracle he didn't receive any brain damage.... it's just that.. the bones around his eye socket area, his "Orbital Floor," have been crushed into a powder. There's a chance it might adversely affect his eyesight. As for No.13, I fear his back and upper arms have sustained serious lacerations, that being said, his vitals seem to be stable. The same goes for All Might; he is not in critical condition and is being brought to the infirmary to be treated by Infirmary Girl."
"And Y/N?!" Uraraka asks.
"What about Midoriya?!" Iida asks.
"Y/N and Mirdori..? Oh! Y/N is being taken to the hospital but she is in stable condition thanks to you and your classmates' help. Midoriya is fit for the infirmary too, I have business to attend there as well." The detective answers.
"Sancha! You see to the rest!"
"Meow! (Translation: Affirmative!)" The cat-quirked officer replies.

[[ TIME SKIP ]]
(A/N: Idk what to do around here 🤷🏽‍♀️)

[[YOUR POV]]

The sound of knives being sharpened are heard. "Oh no! A poor little girl, trapped in a place such as this! Boohoo! How sad!" A blurred image of a person. "Oh but this is not your fault little girl. You are just the price to be paid. Heh! You do not KNOW how long I have waited for this moment. Slowly, the knife pierces your skin. Your wrists. Then your thighs. Your stomach. You cried with all your might. "NO! NO PLEASE! STOP, NO—"
You jolt awake, to be met with bright white lights hung above you. "They're happening again," I think.
"HONEY! Are you all right?!"
"Shh, be quieter darling. she just got up."
"Mom? Dad? Is that you?" I ask. "Yes honey, we're right here, don't worry." Mother answers in a soft tone. "How do you feel? Does it hurt anywhere?"  Father inquires. "A-a bit yeah... but it's f-fine, I can handle it." I answer in a shaky voice. "Oh honey, we're so glad you're okay, we came as soon as we heard, the officers told us the gist of what happened, when you feel comfortable you can tell us what happened exactly okay?" Dad asks calmly. 'Should I tell them about the dream?' I think to myself. "Hey mom, dad?" I ask. "Yes N/N (nickname)?"
"N-nothing.. when can we go home?"
'There is nothing to worry about, I'm sure it will stop after I get well.' I tell myself.
"We'll go home after you have some food hon, they said it was okay to have you discharged once you wake up."
"O-okay."

                      [[2 Days Later]]

'School was temporarily closed but to be honest, it's kinda hard to get over what happened'
"ALL RIGHT! ITS TIME FOR MORNING HOMEROOM, EVERYBODY GET IN YOUR SEATS!" Iida commands.
"You're the only one who isn't in your seat." The class tells him.
I let out a chuckle, unable to hold in my laughter. The class turns towards the entrance.
"Y/N! YOU'RE BACK ALREADY!?"
"It's fine, I was discharged, I may be a bit injured but I'll be up and running in no time!"
'A BIT?!' The whole class thinks.
"Plus, my injuries weren't as bad as Aizawa-sensei here." I move to the side to let Aizawa-sensei enter.
(A/N: Don't question it. It was not planned, this is just anime logic mkay?) 'Aizawa-sensei: Mummified. Never thought I'd see that. Crossing that off my bucket list.' I chuckle.
"AIZAWA-SENSEI YOU'RE BACK TOO!?" The class choruses.
"Aizawa-sensei you're all right!" Iida says.
"If you can call that 'all right'..." Ochako mumbles.
"Don't concern yourself over me. After all, the battle hasn't really ended yet." He says with a hidden smirk.
"The battle?"
"You don't mean..?"
"MORE VILLAINS?!"
"Yuuei's Sport Festival is fast approaching boys and girls!" Aizawa-sensei declares.
.
.
.
.
A/N: HEY EVERYBODY, I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER THAN USUAL TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO PATIENT YOU ALL ARE TRULY THE BEST, I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HIT 1K VIEWS WOW! AND SO NOW, WITH ONE ARC ENDING WE NOW HAVE EVERYONES FAV ARC, THE TOURNAMENT ARRRRCCCCCCC!!!!!! GO BEYOND! GO PLUS ULTRA! LOVE YALL. BYEEEE